Well, todays the day for SOS...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thought id slap a pic up.. heres the latest pic of a model that gonna BE in the beta...

Code:
Here's an example of the upgraded skins that we've been working on as of late. 
Notice the improvement in sharpness when compared to the old Cell Images.

G
yup, cell is a ****ing bute :) im gonan be him

omfg were has every1 gone? dont tell me SOS has been releaaed and there not hanging here any more

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks like there all too busy watching the sos forums... theres quite a few high caliber names waiting over there...

G
:D true, but when looked at SOS forums there wasnt a thread about it

Tox

Best answers
I was playing some dragonball zeta on byond, then a little evm esf, hoping to kill time for it to be released.

kinda like waiting for christmas, you make sure you do lots of stuff to make crimbo eve go really fast, but it goes along like a snail :D

G
sweet tox! u have BYOND? i love the DBZ RPGs on their! :D
and me and solidus are starting a SOS clan!! care 2 join? :)

Tox

Best answers
Sure why not :D i'm not into the whole clanmatches thing, but i'm game for a laugh.

whats the name?

And i'm playing Dragonball Zeta with the name of "kinoki" look out for me, (7.2mil powerlevel majin character)

G
well, right now its called solidus and those other guys, shortened: SATOG

Best answers
well watch it be delayed. :p alot of people waiting for this game. thank god i got a file planet account whahha

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
chances are that it will come out 2moro... or decemeber. lol

Best answers
Well i dont know how sos runs. but not heard anything from them about the release date. or if it will be out today. so dont know

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
not yet at least, its just a few things in the past have arrived a day or two late on the sos forums, maybe they will continue the trend.
no offence ment to the sos team by that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and the spam **** will stop right here right now

this is not gamefaqs u dont go around posting every 2 seconds just to bump topics up and discussions like OMG I POSTED AFTER U ROFL!!!11one!!elven will be delt with punishment

u wanna gaggle about and spam u can do it irc but not here

Best answers
heh.
I agree here, its only a game. Whats everyone going crazy for? If you ask me, the effects look pretty crappy, although the models are nice and the RPG mode is a plus, I cant see it being *that* good. Plus its only a beta, meaning a whole whopping 4 models. Wow, that should entertain most of you for a good 10 mintes or more.

Anyway, like I said before, its only a game.

G
actually theres 4 cahricters, and 7 models, cuz of the SSJ's of goku, trunks, and vegeta.. or will they be able to go SSJ in the beta/ probly not, but mayB

Best answers
Well lots of reasons. A dbz game standalone by fans is new. I mean everyone has this esf vs dmz vs sos thing. But really i dont give a crap. Some days i will play esf. some sos if it is good. Just depends on mood and taste. I hope i have another options to give me the speed action and rush that i love

its the dreaded silence....

ya IKIBIH has that effect on people :-/

*is so going to get pwned by him*

G
LOL, u mean he crashed my PC? what a... um,, nice person, ^.^ lol. but yea, i cant w8 to try out the damaage system, carveing a model in a building :D

PS 2day we beat the record 4 most ppl on SOS forums at same time! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom