well now this is weird...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe you know, a week ago, i would have shot myself for thinking this, but right now, i dunno, i guess its just kinda happening that my life is moving into its next "stage"...

Ive lived an ok life, sure some things have been downright ****ty, and tbh, im biased and would say my life is worse than yourse, but in reality, i dont think anyone is better or worse off, its down to cicumstance... so yes, my life has been ok.

now, i found out a couple of days ago, my grandfather has cancer....this will be the fourth person in my imediate family, and i am not taking it well, so i apologize to anyone im being mean to, i truly dont mean it...

history aside, time for the present. I have played guitar for 5 years, i have a good education, i am officially certified to teach guitar. ive played in numerous bands, my last one even had an album, but i left that... ive had girlfriends, and "groupies" which is better? i dunno, both have their perks, but in the end, i would have to say girlfriends...

which leads me to my next point... im gonna be 20 this year... and my neighbor had a baby 5 days ago. and i was holding it, looking at it...and thinking... i want to be a father.

this is something ive NEVER felt before, ive never even liked kids, but right now, all i have on my mind is that i want to father a child, maybe more.. set up a home, love someone unconditionally...be loved in return, have a family...something i can (finally) call my haven, a safe place for me and my family...something i can honestly ive not felt yet (appart from the love thing...theres one girl in particular, but i doubt it will work with her.)..

meh... anyone else ever felt like this? sorry if im rambling, just kinda wanted to get it off my chest, maybe even get some advice from my superiors (heres lookin at you cucatoth)..

Best answers
finally somebody started this...i always was a skater,stoner and didnt go to school..missed classes, and already got kicked of now for 3 times...
yeah i'm a very bad person...i never threaded my girlfriend right and even shouted on her...this was 1 and 2 years ago ...

now i'm 18 3months ago i got kicked off school again..but this time was different, now i have a girlfriend for 3 months since the day i got kicked off, she changed my life..

she is a person that love's everything, she works with animals..like a place where all homeless dogs and cats go... overall she study's flowers and stuff..

wenn i had 2th time sex with her something did go wrong, and she could had been pregnant, i decided to get the "morning after pil" however she could had get a baby if i didnt get it..

i realized myself thinkin of life, and i didnt found it a shame if she truely had a baby of mine, even tough i didnt know her to well...
now i'm studying again..HARD...i want to reach a high ranked job.. and get skilled in the things i can do the best..

my gf always says : i love you for the things you are, not the things you do.
so i'd say gir..

look at yourself what have you done right, how beautifull are you ? use it..it my only tip...

(i'm only good at hurting people, with street fights and fighting in school overall i can't handle people or comments at all, i always get mad and insane wenn people tell me things to do, but i geuss i changed)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Baby's change lives. I've been down the pregnant Girlfriend road and it makes you realise how unorganised your life is.

I suggest you asses your life and make sure that you could support a child and it's mother before considering it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think it through, this isnt a spur of the moment type thing, sacrife will have to be made, and youre not the only one to have a say in this remeber that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know... i wasnt talking about right now...just, ive started thinking future plans (im usually spontanious..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a great responsibility and honor that is all too often played as a game of house. The most difficult road to go down.

For me, unfortunately, I can't relate. I have a girlfriend now but I would scarcely call it love. I'm very indifferent to other people; I am one who's adjusted too well to being alone.

It's amazing how much happier one can be alone, sometimes. But it is also amazing--as I too have experienced--how much happier one person's mere presence can make you.

Best answers
Meh, I got a few years before I need to start worrying about things like that. I feel for you though, those little googly eyes can change your entire mindset. Really sorry about your Grandpa. I'm really close to my Grandma and Grandpa and it's hard knowing that that day will come when you gotta say goodbye to them. And even more so wondering how my mom will take it.

My personal plan is no babies until I start a career, gotta make sure you can support 'em. They may be small, but most responsable parents pay out the ass for kids.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cancer sucks ass, I've had family members downed from it, not that great.

As for kids, my buddy knocked his girlfriend up when they were both 15, he thought he was slick when I kept telling him to use a condom...

Anyways, his life is fine, but only for the fact that he's one of those kids who doesn't work for a damn thing in his life and is pampered by mommy and daddy, who buy him a nice new vehicle, and pay for the needs for the kid, while their kid is a ****ing drop out, yet they pamper his ass, and pay all his bills. Stuff like that pisses me off..

Anyways, parenthood looks interesting, I held his kid and wanted to be a father, then the thing **** itself and that thought slipped right out of my mind as I laughed and handed the little thing over to "daddy" so he could handle that bag of crap. :laff:

So, make sure you are living comfortably and can afford to waste a crapload of time and money, because it's a full time responsibility.

Best answers
I've gotten close to the pregnant thing and dev is right, it does make you think life with a much more cautious attitude. Do not rush into it and really really think it through. It takes more than just a few days to decide if you really want kids.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
which leads me to my next point... im gonna be 20 this year... and my neighbor had a baby 5 days ago. and i was holding it, looking at it...and thinking... i want to be a father.

this is something ive NEVER felt before, ive never even liked kids, but right now, all i have on my mind is that i want to father a child, maybe more.. set up a home, love someone unconditionally...be loved in return, have a family...something i can (finally) call my haven, a safe place for me and my family...something i can honestly ive not felt yet (appart from the love thing...theres one girl in particular, but i doubt it will work with her.)..

meh... anyone else ever felt like this? sorry if im rambling, just kinda wanted to get it off my chest, maybe even get some advice from my superiors (heres lookin at you cucatoth)..
Oh no, you held a baby. Don't you know when you come in contact with a
baby you will want to have one? It's an evil curse placed apon all babies...
untill there about 2 when they can walk and talk, then you can't wait to get
rid of it XD. I'm only 14 and I know of this curse. you poor, poorman....

All kidding aside I think its great, that feeling has got to be cool, I havn't felt
it yet, and im kinda glad. I don't want to think about having a baby yet... Thank God im still young ^_^. muhahaha :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom