Well, just to express my mind

Best answers
I'd like to Answer Grega, but it seems that the 3rd Thread kai opened was closed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't think you can achieve anything by closing threads up as fast as they open.

what i understood from the last posts on those threads is that -kai- just wanted to express his objection to the Exploit-using and scripting in this game in which he thinks ruins the goal - to have fun playing this game.

The guys on the other threads were the guilty ones for the closing of the thread - thats what i think. you can't tell someone "thanks for leaving the game" or "no one cares" and expect a normal reply.

For conclusion, let people say whats on their mind.
don't close a thread for no reason please.
If your reason is justified then please close it, but give a real reason unlike the ones you left while closing the other threads.
a public matter should not be discussed in PMes, you know.

thats only part of what i have to say, but ill finish with this:
please, for everyones sake be more of a judge then someone who holds a grudge.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please take these matters to private messages. It solves a lot more then doing it in public.

Best answers
Well , it didnt come out from me.
Magnus, if its because you dont really like me or because you just like clicking the "close" button.
You have to put yourself limits.. and before you close that thread you could warn us or something.. telling us why you are going to close the thread.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I still think people should say their opinions about Scripting and Using exploits in ESF.
do it in this Thread.
and this time , just dont close the thread. as long as it doesnt contain any offensive content or somethinglike that. you have no reason to close it.
and if it does you can happily delete the post that had offensive content in it or edit it to say "This message has been edited due to offensive content."
thank you.

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Please take these matters to private messages. It solves a lot more then doing it in public.
Lets PM every1 about what they think of Scripting and Exploit-using, shall we?

Best answers
Dude , we wont take it to "PM"'s because this thread is originally to hear PUBLIC opinions..
i cant see why you are all making such a story out of it..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S2k]MythoS said:
Lets PM every1 about what they think of Scripting and Exploit-using, shall we?
He ment the thing betwean Kai and Magus ^^

Best answers
Personally I dont mind scripts as long as the player I fight admits he is using a script.(which is not very common)
I want to know if he is using even a simple ww script. WHY?
Because I tryed them myself and it DOES make you faster in a fight. Simple as that.
I quited scripts because I began not liking the game anymore and I felt the advantage it gave me.

Im talking about a swoop script of some sort.

Aimbot scripts or anything like that is NOT OK AT ALL!!

Best answers
Nice saying Omni.
this is what i expected from skilled players..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, take a note real quick that my name isn't Magus, and that I'm going to close your thread anyway. Here's the deal: You can not tell our moderators how to do their jobs, period. You do not back talk a mod in a thread, and you never recreate a thread that a moderator has closed without permission from a higher authority.

Four threads is absolutely ridiculous and it ends permanently now. IF you think you guys can handle creating another thread with*out* assaulting each other (Note: Codeman, you're getting a warning for that last thread and the razor picture. I told you in the first one to watch your approach, and you were just begging to get another reaction out of him. Again, watch your approach to presenting your opinions more closely in the future.), PM myself, or one of the other admins, with a well thought out request to have us reopen one of these threads so you can continue. At the moment it is just a handful of you attacking each other and backtalking to the mods, and it has to end.

Warning :warning: to Mythos because you should have known better than to simply reopen another thread, and warning :warning: to Kai for the two threads before this. It ends here. Next person to recreate one of these threads without getting permission from myself or another admin is taking a vacation. We'll respect your opinions so long as you can respect one-another and, above all else, respect the authority of this board. If you have a complaint, lodge it with a higher rank, that is what we are here for. Do not make a scene to try and prove a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom