Well I'm finishing the Sayian Saga...

Best answers
The Buu saga always was my favourite. Gotenks, Vegetto, Buu... awesome characters, lots of awesome transformations, and the Earth gets blown up in the most dramatic manner possible. That episode really took my breath away when I first saw it O_O

Best answers
Definitly the Trunks Saga... the story line is just beatiful... going in the past and saving the world after experiencing all the death in his time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the frieza saga has more feeling in it. its much more involving for all the characters...

spoiler: Vegeta dying, goku realising his saiyan ancestry, his eventual rise to the one true super saiyan, seeing his freind die in front of him. its just so much more emotional than any other saga. and of course, its where dragonball z was supposed to end. with goku freeing the universe from frieza, and dying on the planet namek

the cell saga is pretty good too actually, i liked cell as a character. he was the ultimate bad guy. but imo frieza was tougher. i mean, he managed to keep fighting after being cut in half. cell kept regenerating like a pansy.

frieza might be the fruityest bad guy, but as proven by him and kefka, fruit = badass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I liked the Saiyan saga best because ALL of the Z fighters were still very much in the game. That and it was just good. There was also just a lot less warping around/powering up and all of that.

Cell saga I think would either tie it or come in second, for me. The plot was a little more complex than usual, it ended unpredictably, Future Trunks is awesome, and there was more than one really really powerful enemy to be afraid of. I dunno, it just seemed a lot different from the other sagas. It was well done. Plus, some of the smallfries (read: non-saiyans) like Tien and Piccolo actually get to DO SOMETHING WORTHY! Hell, even Yamcha fights again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom