Well I'm finishing the Sayian Saga...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I'm watching all the episodes and I'm on the last episode of the Sayian saga. And I have to say, this was one of the most kick ass things i've ever seen.

Can you guys tell me what's your favorite DBZ saga? I want to know if this was like... the best or the worst. If it was the worst the DBZ is going to kick ass :)

Best answers
I liked the cell saga best, the sayian saga is good but not the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tienshinhan Saga, but if you're only counting DBZ i'll probably say the Cell Games Saga. Saiyan was fairly kickass too.

Are you watching Ultimate Uncut FUNimation (blood...) or the Pioneer version (no blood...) subs or dubs?

Best answers
i like buu saga best...cause then they all pack a ****load of power and you get to see majin vegeta and a villian that is pink and damn proud of it^^

Best answers
The Cell Saga rocked! The Sayain Saga wasn't that good so ya DBZ does kick ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I preferred DBZ when it was about fighting rather than transformations, and fusion...bleh :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh... even though it was the most rediculous, i loved the buu saga, loved the locations, the characters, the story... i dunno why, i really just loved that saga.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I preferred DBZ when it was about fighting rather than transformations, and fusion...bleh :p
That's why I like DB, no "MAH POWERLEVEL IS ELEVENTEEN BILLION!@#!11one"

I'd say I liked the Saiyan Saga the best, closely followed by the Frieza Saga. The Cell Saga was the beginning of the end...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good :). Thanks for all your input! I Just finished watching the part where Frieza lands on namek and it shows him the first time. It's getting really exciting. Man I cant believe I hated dbz for a while. Kill me someone!

lol, but really, it's getting pretty damn awesome. I seirously just can't believe I missed DBZ when it was out o_o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hands down, best transformation was Goku going SSJ3. Music and the yelling were perfect with eachother.

Best Saga would either be Frieza or Cell. Those were really really good. Sayian was a good one also. Buu was nice. Damn they are all good Saga's and answering this question just gave me an ulcer!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Hands down, best transformation was Goku going SSJ3. Music and the yelling were perfect with eachother.

Best Saga would either be Frieza or Cell. Those were really really good. Sayian was a good one also. Buu was nice. Damn they are all good Saga's and answering this question just gave me an ulcer!
That yelling was ridiculous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, 8 minutes of screaming, it's a wonder Schemmel didn't pass out. Or Goku for that matter :p

Best answers
hes an expert screamer, i bet he could scream for 3 days flat out

cell saga, it builds into it nicely from the androids hyping the fight with cell up nicely

DMW

Best answers
i didnt really like buu's saga(well i dont really like buu thats why)but best saga,frieza saga hands down.Saiyan saga was cool thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom