Well I want another challenge yo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess this could be another challenge.

**The person must be patient**

Allow up to 2 weeks before me posting, because I have school and my teachers fail at realizing they all give over excessive hw <_<

So, anyone up for these guns?! /me flexs

Best answers
Sure I'll accept. I'll use my Ruger Man :O to fight you. I may take a little longer than I usually do because of football though.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reffinated.

This contest will be to the best of three rounds.

You were each kidnapped, beaten, and thrown into a pit fight you want nothing of. There can be only one victor, and to him is granted freedom. Hundreds of screaming onlookers await the battle to reach fever pitch. A crowd favorite may even be tossed weapons, not that there's any lack of them strewn about the dirt floor. Dingy, slime-coated, grey-green stone walls line the arena, and garauntee the safety of the crowd above your heads.

High above them is the vip chamber, where your tormentor gains cash for your misery through betting. Be the first to defeat your opponent, and show the good man who captured you that he best think twice of doing this to you ever again.

Since they want a good fight, your respective weapons are suspended by chains over your head inside burlap sacks. Have fun getting them!

Gentlemen, begin your smack talk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best. Venue. EVAR.

---

Clen eh? I said in my topic I want another Challenge, but I guess an easy victory is an easy victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom