Well... Grades are in D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I just got my grades, and boy, did my mom yell.

Lets see the line-up...

Spanish 1: C
PE: A
Comp/keyboarding: A
Conceptual Physics: C+

Now, I usually get really high B's and A's, just this year im ****in up, so my parents decided to scream at me mercifully for hours. When they cooled down i went on this.

So, this term, I aint ****ing up, ;_;, cause if I get a B or lower, my parents are selling my computer D:

Anyways, what kinda grades did you guys get?

Best answers
Well, I'm in 8th grade :D, so I guess it's not so hard now. But what I'm making now is mainly just A's and B's.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH NO U GOT A C U R DEWMED.

Slap your parents in the jaw. Grades aren't the be-all-end-all. Especially when you're 14.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last report card I got 2 a's, 2 c's, rest b's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
OH NO U GOT A C U R DEWMED.

Slap your parents in the jaw. Grades aren't the be-all-end-all. Especially when you're 14.
Haha, I wish. Thing is, C to them is just as good as an F. They think C's are retard-below average, when a C is average. And when I get a B they mutter you could of done better... meh.

Best answers
i wont get my grades for my art work intil after xmas but i so know they ant gonna be good my art has been really poo latey been drinking 2 much :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, got any real courses there? Theres physics, and the rest is just filler by the looks of it. At least you got a C+ where it counts. I got the equivalent of a C in my physics course (stupid dgr/rad calculator settings), so we can be average together.

Whatever happened to the quick reply box?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a 45/F in weight training because I supposedly never went. Turns out my teacher didnt remember that I went to class until I threatened to speak to his boss (this isnt the first time hes done this to me).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain, you have a very...varied...set of courses :p What are you planning on doing in the long term?

Two A's and two C's is very good to me, give yourself a pat on the back o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Algebra 2-B+
Photography-C (a mistake, should be a B)
English-A
US History-C
TV Production-A

GPA of 3.40 or something...Just .10 below Honor roll >=(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
English - A 94
Greek 1 - A 94
Psychology - A 94
Printing Graphics - A 94

Meh, I thought the grades were very awkward. Ninety-four in all classes is a freak occurance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Kain, you have a very...varied...set of courses :p What are you planning on doing in the long term?

Two A's and two C's is very good to me, give yourself a pat on the back o/
Pat myself on the back?

...MY SHOULDER IT BROKE D;

Anyways, a varied courses? Meaning I have a bunch of completely different classes?

anyways, I dont know what I want to do long term, and I have sucky classes next.

My classes next:

English 1
Algebra 1
Drivers ed (bew4r3 pedestrians ;o)
Spanish 2

HW all the way \o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Physics: A
Ancient Civilizations: B
PE: A
German: A
Calculus: B+
Help Desk (tech class): A

Better than I expected. =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man you guys are lucky
in the UK we dont get specific choices
you guys have calculus, algebra, geometry as seperate choices, we have them all in 3 courses, being able to choose 2 Core papers which contain all of those 3 topics and are compulsory, and one other, which can be statistics or mechanics or one other choice i think ;_;

and Kaination, a C is still a pass :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
English 8- 97
Government-90
Astronomy-100
Weight Training-45 (i explained this up there somewhere)
Physics 2-85 (Staying awake is the hardest part)
Calculus-79.3
Psychology-100

Luckily for me tests are the only thing that matter this term. I was doing a lot worse last year because all of my teachers wanted me to do homework and the lack of it lowered my average a great deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
and Kaination, a C is still a pass :p
Try telling me mum that, she said 'Wow, you got a C. Only stupid people get C's, are you a stupid person?'

Aw man, I had the biggest urge to throw a comeback and say, "Apparently, lookinga t my progress report, I am"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst comeback ever....

What you should have said was "The apple never falls from from the tree, mother." The mother part would sting her the most o_O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still haven't finished 1st term, mid-year exams are next week though, so it's almost over.

Currently I'm getting something around the following:

Biology 11 - 78%
Chemistry 11 - 82%
Music Composition - 92%
Physics 11 - 70%

Might be getting a little lower in physics, I'm not too sure, I hate the class so I skip it way too much. :p

This reminds me, I got physics homework, plus I have to study for my Bio test. Considering there's 80 vocab words on it, and I know like 5, I might wanna get crackin' on that.

Best answers
You guys are lucky, I have...

1st. ADI (American Democratic Institution) - B+
2nd. English - C
3rd. Pottery/Sculpture - A-
4th. Geometry - D+
5th. Bio I - C
6th. Teacher Aid - CREDIT

I used to be the smartest person in my elementary school, then when i hit 7th grade, it started to go down hill, I got my first D there. Then 8th and 9th grades I got more D's. Now im doing "OK" but I dont think so.

Im doing bad in Geometry because of Proofs (****in proofs), but I decided that I need help so I stayed after for an hour and now I get them, and my grade is a B+ i think, but its only been 2 weeks since the marking period ended, so i will have to see what happens.

my bad grades in 9th grade really hurt my chances in getting into a good college, then I got this report card and I now realized that I cant go to the University of Michigan any more like I wanted, because I R 2 stoopid and that is really hurting my self esteem. Its been my dream to be a meteorologist ever sense I turned 5, I know a buttload about it already but the colleges dont care about that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you go to some other college for a few years and then transfer over to the school you wanted to go to in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom