Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolteh2

B
well, imho this is a rip, same textures, same model flaws (the hair-triangle that is still there)

anyway, im strongly thinking bout not releasing any of my models to public, untill this community gets something less childish, example forum is that from sos, they make their models themself, and when they edit some they gvie propper credits to original model

anyway, screw it, im not gonna do a single thing untill this gets discussed by the moderator team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! wtf is going down in this thread??? sigh... seems its another of those "dog eat dog" moments again... jesus, for crists sake, stop moaning, look at me! do i go into peoples posts and start saying im gonna go? i have to admit that a large bunch of this community suck.....sigh... i give up... not like anyone in these sucky forums like me ^_^

Best answers
Well it all goes down to he ripped pr0's models and thats about it.. Ive said that all of the time but finally something that proves it

Best answers
men that did it

I had just enought of hearing PrO PrO , i am not PrO a i am ultra33gokussj3 an my edits are better than PrO , i you are just geleus , just say so :\ , how many time have i said its not a rip
it my edit 100% , not pros , i havent even THOUGHT OF TOUCHING HIS MODEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;( ;( ;(

And PrO , you dont resemble like the best of others!!!!!!!:\

and QUIT CALLING MY WORK RIP , 5 monts hard work on this edits , and sry now that PrO has release his edits everyone s blaming , i had enought , dont belive me , you can ask Sin Goku
he helpd me assigne the bones

so there quit calling MY WORK RIP (And PrO you dont have to be angry if i made better than you)

So fine you dont want me to release it FINe!!!!!!!!;(
So much hard work for NOTHING!

Best answers
Ultra u have some nice models there,just because others dont respect your work doesnt mean every one else does.
Can u plz release them because i really like your models and i want to use them ingame. So plz dont spoil it for others who like your work.

Your models are the best goku models that ive seen so far.
So dont give up believing in your work when there are other people who like it.

SO PLZ CAN U RELEASE THEM?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo Ultra don´t get mad because of that!
Maybe Pro and some other guys think your model sucks cause they think you ripped it but that´s no reason to not release them!
Anyway I really like your models and i don´t care if they have been ripped or not!
And I would be Thankfull if you release them!

Best answers
look ultra u do NOT have better edits then pro now lets all go back on topic before this thread is closed!

hmmmm now that i look at it u have taken alot of the pros work and stuck it on ya own

now i no he didnt wont to release any of his edits.

ps u carnt release the edits because u dont have permision from the pro to use his skin/skins.

^_^

Best answers
yeah i love ur work to just release them dont make us sad and release it please.

Best answers
Actuali 2 skins and thats all from pros that i v taken , the legs skin
and vest skin!

Also i have fixd all the things that you told me to NP

And i wont ask pro , i rather dont release it than to talk to him AGAIN!

Heres pic:

Things fixed :
the muscles are bigger as he acends
ss2 hair fix + face
uss goku fix chest + niples???
ss4 goku - fixed fair and tail + chest + animations

all animations in 1.1 format

Best answers
AWESOME WORK!!! SPECIALLY the ssj4 goku keep the good work up. ps well if u do release it please tell uss guys here lol:> seeya m8

Best answers
On the shirtless, fix those muscles. They look like they are shooting ou to the sides with sharp edges. Good luck, looking good too.

Best answers
NO i wont the model s mine LEAVE ME ALONE ITS MINE MINE MINE
all that i used are 2 or 3 skins and uus head
skins- legs+unshirt+vest
and uss head , but the model is mine and quit pestering me , i dont care what pro think , he just cant admit that i am better!

almostdeleted

A
OMG.. WTF is magus when you need him, this thread has becoming a bunch of flaming.. Its juts a dam model.. And it is kinds pr0 s but doesnt matter... i like Mr. SMos goku da best :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny, the further it went on, the more he admitted to ripping, oh well, i second to close this, its got offtopic to hell,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u said in 2 or 3 posts u used some of pros stuff, as this thread went on, it doubled in quantity, just be quiet and wait for the mods to do thir work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom