PrO - legs + vest skin
ss3-
AZN - arms + legs + body
PrO - legs + vest skin
real modeler of goku - head (not hair)
Hair - Brygz
SS4-
AZN - arms + legs
Original modeler of goku - body (remodeled)
PrO - legs skin

Now all thes edits took me like 5 month i hope YOU L LIKE THEM ALL!!!!:cry: :cry:

And now TEll me should i release them??? :confused:

All edits are in a pack :GT GOKU COMPLETE PACK:

Now heres the pic:

Best answers
WOW PLZ RELEASE

AMAZING! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: I'm dying in my own drool! :shocked: keep up the amazing work, don't stop editing, you're great. Please release these, I'm looking forward to it!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the covered chest gokus have more cleavage than anna nicole smith, half of them still have the jay leno chin, and i just noticed that they have knuckles on the palms of thier hands, now, im not telling you to fix these, cuz im not downloading them and i know if i did youd cry "fine then im not releasing them!", i could care less,

maybe its ****y egotistical model editors that annoy me, and because of that reason your going to see crits of your model as flaming (but its not), you ask for crits and whine when you dont like it, and you dont fix what they tell you needs to be fixed cuz its your "perfect" model, you dont brag as much as pro, but you refuse to accept criticism maybe he has the edge cuz he fixes the problems with his models rather than assuming that any problems were just dumb opinion

***edit that word up there thats ****** isnt what you think its not the synonym for crap, i ddint think that word was censored, makes it appear 10x more offensive,..haha

Best answers
dont let one person's opinion corrupt you like some foolish people do okay USSGoku? I, and many others, happen to love and adore your work. Keep it up! :) :yes: :yes: :yes: Great job man

Best answers
nice work , the ssj3 hair can do some work though but i like it

Best answers
NP i have already redon what you all said i l release the pack tommorow , good night an thanx for the tips!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you make so many threads about this gt goku. just make one thread and keep it.:D
you could just send the whole pack to spin, he will be happy to upload it for you. then just link it from your site or somethin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoah! thats the largest amount of credits ive ever seen!! almost like the entire of the forums done somthing for it ^_^

anyways, its not bad, although im in love iwth smo's goku, nice job man, hope to see more

Best answers
Originally posted by Adrian_cool69
ohh nice m8 keep upp the good work the new pr0^editor :tired: :yes: :yes:
pr0?
He is PRO his own not that Pr0...he disgraces Pr0f3551on415 Edits. No offense intended...
I like the no-shirt (I sware I AM NOT ***!).
Now, make a sweet Super Buu! Good job on this too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, i have to say his goku's are better than pr0's... i'll run away now *argh*

Best answers
sweet pack buddy i like it

carnt wait till this baby is up for dl because me gonna dl it ^_^

great job goku all the time u have taken has really made it worth while

gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Edits are sh*t!!!
NAH JUST KIDDING THEY ARE GODLIKE !!!!RELEASE THEM RELEASE THEM RELEASE THEEEEMMM!!!!!
Awesome, Great, Godlike and just good!!!

Best answers
better then mine? how the hell is that?! he stole mine, even down to the errors check the page majin you made me, http://www.geocities.com/machineman_256/ripped.html
he jacked me good and you say his is better?!?! niiiiiiice guys, thanks for making me want to release the stacks of models i got, so that someone can rename the textures after he decompiles it in milkshape, then scale it, then recompile put a new name on it and have it picked over me, so whats in jepordy now? being able to get a grip on my edits unless your in the squad.

Best answers
sorry for offtopic, but if he really just riped the work of pr0 then i can understand why pr0 is pissed, cause then ultra didnt worked on them he only ripped them(most of em) nad that is for sure not good

dont get me wrong i dont say he ripped them, it just seems so

ontopic:the ussj and ssj4 looks cool specialy the hair of ssj4 i like keep it up cant wait to play them

Best answers
none of the models is ripped he did everything by himself.
they just look so good that you think they are from Th3Pr0fessi0na1

Best answers
Quick 5 min...

If you ask me it looks quite similar.. I coulda made it MORE similiar if I spent 30 min on it...

Although it doesn't really matter because it's just EDITED models... I can see somebody mad if the whole MODEL was riped. It's only a few polygons and he's not making any $ off of it.
Meh, oh well.

Best answers
um..could u post what u edited? cuz it jus looks like pr0's edit..except maybe the face looks differnet *eyebrows thicker? :rolleyes: idunno i dont have the model viewer working right now...
*edit*
face looks same too.... and whats with the stretched out hands on ssj2 and ssj3? is it jus the picture effect?
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
better then mine? how the hell is that?! he stole mine, even down to the errors check the page majin you made me, http://www.geocities.com/machineman_256/ripped.html
he jacked me good and you say his is better?!?! niiiiiiice guys, thanks for making me want to release the stacks of models i got, so that someone can rename the textures after he decompiles it in milkshape, then scale it, then recompile put a new name on it and have it picked over me, so whats in jepordy now? being able to get a grip on my edits unless your in the squad.
good job..... "niiiiiiiice guys, thanks for making me want to release the stacks of models i got, so that someone can rename the textures after he decompiles it in milkshape, then scale it, then recompile put a new name on it and have it picked over me, so whats in jepordy now? being able to get a grip on my edits unless your in the squad." yea... nice job indeed :rolleyes: plz post what u editted ultrassjgoku... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom