Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ffs pr0 and ultra... why dont u guys stop fighting!! ur both verry good editors!!! why dont u 2 make a super edit 2 gether instead of fioghting about who ripped whos skin ETC!!!! :S :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... once again.... one guy brings somithing out for free and this stupid community rips them apart, its happened to me enough as well, i know how it feels, guys, ffs, leave this guy alone now, why do you people do this? we make this stuff using our own time and you always tear the person apart, at the moment, this models not being released because of you guys, although i have to admit that ultra's latest posts are pretty childish, and i have no problem with it, im speaking for all the modeling community, keep this up and you wont be having much custom models anymore... be nice, if you say its a rip, fine, it is... argh screw this... im off.. this community needs to get its act together otherwise im off to the s0s forums and work there.. and im shure many will follow..

Bolteh2

B
ultra, im gonna add a warning to your warning list

/me hands over a warning

dont doublepost, anyway, im also gonna close this, imho its a rip, but believe me, im not closing this because i think ur a ripper, im closing this for flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom