Well... $~110 to destroy on games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Birthday party r get me $170. $60+ is going to RAM. So i have $~110 to kill on games.

Games I want to get:

Day of Defeat: Source
Guild Wars (any, doesn't matter lol)

Which one would you recommend mostly? I like teamwork, but I also want something that will last me a while. Joining a clan in DoD is possible, but joining a guild in Guild Wars happens more often.

><

I dont like making choices lol.

Best answers
Agreed. Team fortress 2, portal, and half life episode two.
and also wait for Dark Messiah: Might and magic or whatever.
Day of defeat source isn't bad, but.. it's not like an omg game. I've probably played more battlefield 2 than it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, while the concept of Portal is cool and stuff, I dont want to spend $50 on it. Same with Team Fortress 2. I can get both of those later.

I am saving up for Dark Messiah btw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm saving for a new computer, so I haven't been watching for games coming out soon, just the ones due next year.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DoD:S if you like blowing peoples heads off. I wouldn't mind getting this game myself.

GW if you like teamwork. I could always show you the ropes in GW. And being an officer I could always invite you into my guild. Been playing for 9 months now, and I still have a lot to do. I suggest prophecies first. It's more newb friendly. Factions expects you to know what you're doing. And is more PvP based.

As for Ram. 60 dollars is a bit small don't you think?

Best answers
Naw dude, half life episode 2, portals, and team fortess 2 comes in a package, if I'm not mistaking?
I'd much rather have those than DoD : Source.
DoD for half life was the shizzle, but all it is now is just faster paced, without the sweet maps that DoD had. So.. I'd definitely reconsider if I were you .. but thats me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
DoD:S if you like blowing peoples heads off. I wouldn't mind getting this game myself.

GW if you like teamwork. I could always show you the ropes in GW. And being an officer I could always invite you into my guild. Been playing for 9 months now, and I still have a lot to do. I suggest prophecies first. It's more newb friendly. Factions expects you to know what you're doing. And is more PvP based.

As for Ram. 60 dollars is a bit small don't you think?
You can get generic memory for around this price, or spend a bit more on some quality brand memory. All he's getting is another 512mb stick anyway, also the price is in aussie dollars.

As you said on msn, you want to get hl2 for it's mods. I have a friend that plays Guild Wars and says it's good, however I here others call it poor man's WoW. DoD source is also cheaper over steam then it is in retail, so I would buy it over steam rather then paying $35 for a retail copy (unless you had bad net with a small dl limit).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Decided on Guild Wars. Now should i get Prophecies or Factions?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
IMO, while the concept of Portal is cool and stuff, I dont want to spend $50 on it. Same with Team Fortress 2. I can get both of those later.

I am saving up for Dark Messiah btw
Portal and Team Fortress 2 are part of the Half Life 2 Episode 2 pack. Which will probably cost like 20-30 dollars. At least, that's what one of the developers said they were aiming for in an interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom