weird question....

Best answers
As you may know, Trunks travels in the past to inform the ESF to train for the upcoming andriods who he met in the future that destroyed all.... ok.... well the ESF kill them and cell and everything is ok... now he travels in time, and it states that he kills the andriods and cell with ease because he has become so powerful... now my question to you is... how did this future trunks survive the arrival of buu and the other villians after him in his future time?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yawn, I'm sure the andriod's destroyed buu while in his shell...
does it really matter?.. -_-

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good question, androids prolly blowed it up.

Best answers
what do you mean who cares? Its an intresting story... o ya btw... he returns back in the future.. but why is he in the brolly movie(as future)? when Bulma is holding Baby Trunks at the same time in the movie?!

Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
he returns back in the future.. but why is he in the brolly movie(as future)? when Bulma is holding Baby Trunks at the same time in the movie?!
It's because he went back to their time to inform them that he had defeated the androids/cell, and Buu is probably still there in that time since even Dabura is more powerful than the androids and possibly Cell.

Best answers
oo i never knew that :D thx .... i know these questions are messed up.. but im upsest with the future characters(future gohan), and (future trunks).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They probably didn't blow up Buu's ball, SSJ2 Gohan couldn't do it and he was much stronger than anyone in the Cell or Androids saga.

But Buu wouldn't have been hatched unless Babidi gathered Majin Energy from the actions of a Majin Fighter (Majin Vegeta). Because Vegeta and Goku were dead, Buu wouldn't have awakened in that way. Maybe he never hatched, maybe Trunks wished back the ESF after killing Cell and he did. We'll never know.

Best answers
Trunks wished back the ESF after killing Cell and he did... ..

No thats inncorrect... if he really wished them back, there would be two trunks right now, but thats incorrect because there is only one... the young one(baby)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...what?

Why would there be two Trunks'? Present Trunks doesn't exist in Future Trunks' timeline, because Future Trunks is the Present Trunks of that timeline.

Best answers
it woulda been no chance of wishing anyone back in his time cus piccolo was dead

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that case, Babidi would've been screwed and Buu probably wouldn't have been released.

Best answers
things in future trunks' timeline probably went a lot different after the destruction of the androids. you cant really assume that other villians were the same as in the regular timeline.

Best answers
If i was him i would of stayed in the past... common... whats in the future? just bulma and trunks... everyone died

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...Trunks wouldn't be in the future...he's Future Trunks :rolleyes:

If he stayed in the past there would be Trunks and Future Trunks, with no Trunks' in the Future.

DMW

Best answers
Yea this question will probably be discussed for a while,without getting an answer.To add my own comment though is that after killing the androids and cell,trunks and bulma could have either helped rebuild the city,moved to another,or sumthin(not everyone was dead just ppl around him) the only person to kill everyone in the world was super buu,(i mean in the z saga).Anyway if he would have stayed in the past,not only would there have been two trunks,it would have changed history,certain things probably would have happened differently.(it would be wierd seeing two trunks would be cool but wierd).Besides he told his mom he was going to come back.O yea he may have been able to wish the fallen humans back in the future it may not have had to since cell and the androids had been killed in the past so they never existed in the future anyway.So trunks probably lived a good life in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
As you may know, Trunks travels in the past to inform the ESF to train for the upcoming andriods who he met in the future that destroyed all.... ok.... well the ESF kill them and cell and everything is ok... now he travels in time, and it states that he kills the andriods and cell with ease because he has become so powerful... now my question to you is... how did this future trunks survive the arrival of buu and the other villians after him in his future time?
Easy enough. Hy helping Goku survive the heart problem, and thus resulting in the defeat of the androids, Trunks changed history. Goku and his people beat Buu, as we saw on the Buu Saga...and thus, there is no Buu in Trunks' time.

Also it's possible that in Trunks' time there wasn't enough energy to collect to open Buu's shell.

There are a million explanations, really.

Best answers
I wondered this myself once, and btw Trunks could wish everyone back except Goku since he died of natural causes. Ill explain he would just go to Namek and wish there plain and simple. as for him encountering or beating Buu i haven't got a clue

Best answers
Another question to be posed is: If the Androids were destroyed in before Future Trunks' era, wouldn't they then not exist anymore when he returned to his time? Or am I just reading too much into it and forgetting too much of the saga?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah they'd still be there, he explains in the series that any action he takes in one timeline will not effect another. It's sort of hard to explain but all the timelines/universes are different, they don't effect each other. If Trunks went back in time, destroyed the Androids, then returned to his time, they'd still be there.

The word time is pretty decieving (as in, Time Machine) I prefer to think of them as parallel universes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom