Weird Invunerability bug or cheat?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello folks, Im gonna be very clear on this one. I play ESF for several years and bla bla bla I have never ever* seen this:

I was playing on Patan (thats an old buggy Argentinean Server) the fact is there were a Goku player named "Braian" and he was like scoring 24/0 all the way, ok so I went to hunt him, Hit him several times, aconding to my math he were supposed to die at least 3 or 4 times during the assault, but instead he did not die even after roll hitting, even after beams and blasts, just weird, everytime I hit him for real and to kill I heard a Buu sound like constantly eating cookies, I started to think it was a cheat, but then I tried again, and again, and again, but he just did not die! hit with several full charged SBCs, kames and stuff, what happend???
Like I don't know if it is a BUG cuz i have NEVER EVER heard or seen it... so I would like to know if its indeed a bug or a cheat...

Thanks.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The eating noise could be sensu beans? Either that, or he's an admin with a plugin.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he somehow managed to get a lot of sensu beans... Or something like that... Just to be sure there are no cmd's in ESF that give you sensu beans right? :/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So i guess the most obvious question would be.

What map you were playing on.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
answers: map ESF_Riverside
yeah it has amx, no evolutionXs and the server has no admins, either that or I have never seen one in the whole time I play there

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_riverside is your anwser

Its practically the only official map that still has senzu beans. Because we dont have the source file to take them out.

He was healing himself using senzu beans. They spown in 2 places on taht map. And 1 of them heals you 100%

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That still doesent explain why does he has so much of them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That still doesent explain why does he has so much of them.
Cause noone but the old players and those who accidentaly find them know about them.

Within 5 seconds he can get 5 beans. And before he uses them up they respown.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Didn't knew that they respawn so quick...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
esf_riverside is your anwser

Its practically the only official map that still has senzu beans. Because we dont have the source file to take them out.

He was healing himself using senzu beans. They spown in 2 places on taht map. And 1 of them heals you 100%

Ok, lets SUPPOSE this happens and it is because of senso beams, you said old players may know where they spawn, but what about new players because clearly he couldn't fight, and what about healing in every part of the map, because he was taking lots of damage even inside the river, behind the mountains and cin the clear open sky. Could it be only the map or pehaps any third-party program?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 person can store up to 5 senzu beans at one time.

And all that needs is 1 bean to heal back to 100% health.

As long as he reaches the place where they spown he will get 3 extra beans.

Allso as i said the old players may know where they are but even a new player may find them by accident and abuse them. That precise abuse is the reason why no mapper puts them in to their maps anymore. Hell servers during 1.1 even had a rule taht you wernt allowed to eat them unless you were not fighting at the moment. Meaning only afer you killed someone.

But since riverside is practically the only map that still has them people began to forget about them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you sirs, then the problem is solved, thanks for all your help and time.

"once, gaming was related to graphics, not to playability. Then no one went to cinema to see movies anymore. But a might adventurer dug into a hole and found programing tools for modding Half Life, ESF was born, and was back to the cinema again.:rolleyes:."

Best answers
wait one more thing u said u hit him with big beams like kames and other moves shouldnt he die instantly or atleast after 2 or maybe 3 if u fully charged them and im going to assume u had a decent amount of power level to make a strong kamehameha

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not if he eats a senzubean in betwean the shots.

Cause eating a senzu = 0.5 seconds time.

And while there is no known god mode bug. There is however an invoulnerability from KI attacks bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom