Weighted training before a game starts

Best answers
i just watched the world tornement saga(or how ever it is spelt) and i saw goku training with the weights(on his arms and legs)
i thought to my self this would be a good idea for a new mode for esf.

say u are bored with ctdb or team deathmatch thing. this will be good because you could select the ammount of time allowed to train before the match (training should be able to build up your kai ready for the big fight that your about to play) i was thinking this idea for beta 1.2 because of all the new melee animations etc like you can train by punching kicking in air. Say u do alot of punchers you would get more kai for the most damage and very little kai for the week ones(i hope this is making sence>_<)

i think this is a better way to play esf because i have heard may people complaning about powerlevels etc. this would be good to buld up the kai and if u gain anough you could go Super saiyan etc.

i hope you guys understand wot i am surggesting and i hope the esf takes this and users it as a idea.
thx
ssj Nathan

Best answers
I would think just hit poeple to get ki. Instead of waisting your time at the beggining, do all those punches and kicks on poeple, or ki blolb them, beam them, etc...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the idea i fully approve BECAUSE its a WHOLE different game mode and it would make it kinda of fun and Challenging

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a bad idea.....like on the way to namek in the beggining of the frieza saga when goku was in the capsule shipe....he shot multiple kamehamehas around and back at himself so that he could train and make himself stronger....maybe u could shoot a khh or gen beam or sb or any kind of beam for w/e character u r then press some kind of button and make the beam turn around and come back and hit u, making u stronger(training).... but if your that desperate to get ur ki higher b4 sum1 joins and u want to practice by melee....get bots!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this idea is totaly pointless. if everyone doesnt "train" at the same pace than everyone would use the guy that does it the best.

if all the characters do train the same way... then everyone stays in ratio and it would be just like if you never trained at all.

/me thinks someone just doesnt wana work for their transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've to agree with Pain (I'm still thinking he's copying me ...)

if you could train, everyone would do it ... how funny to join a server and see 8 players next to each other and punching the air ...
this has been suggested many times before ... and the team already disagreed with gravity training ... because it's useless ... ESF is not for standing around my waiting ... FIGHT FOR YOUR STRENGTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom