weekly updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damaera does not know what "lols" are; for he is out fighting injustice and crime by night, playing MMOs and being a dick during the day. He has no time to learn things like sarcasm or humour!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, keep in mind that there isn't a tool on the forums that doesn't allow trolls to view certain threads.
Sky installed a certain mod and now manually bans trolls from seeing certain threads.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky installed a certain mod and now manually bans trolls from seeing certain threads.
Again, it's not possible for such a thing like that to happen.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Sky needs to install a mod were lols are made more obvious

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Alrighty, this off-topic stuff has gone on for far too long.

hlev said:
In Force Pit, we actually have a counter of times someone has asked for the release of ESF: Final. One per person. Each such request postpones the release day by 24 hours
Damaera said:
There isn't any thread like that in the Force Pit. In fact, there hasn't been any thread related to the release of ESF in years.
Damaera said:
I'm sorry? I don't understand how I'm a troll. I'm speaking the truth, there is no such thread in the Force Pit, and there hasn't been anything related to something like that in a very long time. Also, keep in mind that there isn't a tool on the forums that doesn't allow trolls to view certain threads. There are, however, tools where you can ban them and prevent them from posting, but they can still view the threads.
No you think? I thought you knew that hlev was just joking about it. I can't believe you actually replied to that nor I can believe you actually took what he said seriously.

Damaera said:
Also, keep in mind that there isn't a tool on the forums that doesn't allow trolls to view certain threads
Correction. Move them to a neato "Troll" Group and ban them from certain threads, problem solved.

But anyways. This thread is done. I'd like to remember you that the RESPECT rule this counts towards all the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom