Weekly 1.0/1.1 meets?

Best answers
Coming back here has really made me miss playing with all the friends I'd made, and all the battles that have ensued. I'm proposing a weekly 1.0 or 1.1 gathering of anyone who wants to get together for some old school gaming fun.

I was thinking either a Wednesday or Sunday night, each week. I've got a server that can handle up to 12 slots so if anyone is interested, please do post. If there's enough interest, I would like to do this.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too much work on my part. I'd have to show up, and relearn 1.1 all over again. I played with Zeo and Hybrid one day and it was just horrible >.<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. I used to be decent at the game but I cant hit anything now. I just stop in front of my opponent every time -_-. I was also constantly trying to swoop by double tapping which can get kinda annoying. If I have nothing else to do, I might pop in.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... Wasn't that much fun going back and replaying it. I'm up for it if you can find other people to play though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the best part, relearning it. And besides its like riding a bike; you never forget.

I'm game.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Snow said:
Thats the best part, relearning it. And besides its like riding a bike; you never forget.

I'm game.
But if you get a new bike that is better, more upgraded. You will forget a little bit how the old bike was. It needs some training to get the moves back. Few months ago i have played for 1 hour, and still couldn't play it perfectly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
But if you get a new bike that is better, more upgraded. You will forget a little bit how the old bike was. It needs some training to get the moves back. Few months ago i have played for 1 hour, and still couldn't play it perfectly.
The new bike being a better and upgraded is pure opoinion you make think that, while others wont.

I played 1.1 a few weeks after 1.2.3 and had a blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow said:
The new bike being a better and upgraded is pure opoinion you make think that, while others wont.

I played 1.1 a few weeks after 1.2.3 and had a blast.
I'd so be up for some 1.1, and wouldn't be as bad for me given that I only played 1.2 about 3 times ;O

Best answers
Heeeeeeeeeeh message me one day and I'll get on and play. AIM Liquid Trav Dawg

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be up for it. I'll even see about bringing scorched earth back up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom