Weee new sig from me!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, please PLEASE drop using ryoko for a while!
You need a new theme or subject so bad its not funny. You use her in around 99.9% of all your work >.<
It's good apart from that, but it still seems samey, something you need to break.

Retired
Best answers
I agree with Orion, not saying the sig sux cuz it doesnt, you just have that same style in all your sigs. mebbie you need to think of something else.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aw leave Ryoko alone. If he wants to make sigs of Ryoko let him go for it.

I saw this sig is 100% the win. I love it. Fantastic pic of Ryoko looking kawaii as ever. Good colors. There isn't anything I don't like about this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've said it before and it looks like i'll have to say it again. I will not change my subject matter a lot. It's up to me what I put in my work after all. You of all people know that orion and with everything I make its "Change the theme I don't like it!" Don't like the theme, don't comment then. I don't want or need half assed comments telling me to change the theme when it's so obvious that I am not going too.

Thanks for your comments though, even if they are a paradigm concerning change of subject.

Retired
Best answers
I never said to change theme, tbh I couldnt care less about themes. what i meant was style. thats different.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
I agree with Orion, not saying the sig sux cuz it doesnt, you just have that same style in all your sigs. mebbie you need to think of something else.
still...I said I agreed with him, so you might have gotten it the wrong way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All Orion is concerned with is that I used Ryoko. He even told me in person he likes it except for the character choice. I don't care if he hates my theme, he always ahs to post saying so when he knows I know he dislikes it.

:/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can post my comments if I like, you asked for them so I gave them. Does it matter that you don't like what I say?

Best answers
I'm gonna comment on your sig now orion.. I hate it. It absolutley sucks. Zelda's the ***est thing this world has ever seen. Your sig disgusts me!

See how pointless that was? It doesn't matter if YOU like it, it matters if HE likes it..

Now.. for the critz.. I personally think the sig looks pretty good, but I'm getting tired of that style (not of Ryoko.. of the general art style). I can't really be constructive about it.. but I don't really think the boxes on the right look very good.. maybe find something else to put there..

Best answers
Althought I've been here less tahn a week, your sig looks great :D wish i had a sig with Sakuya pic in it :D dreamy... :p~#

Retired
Best answers
guys dont let this get out of hand, Ryoko knows you dont like Ryoko character in his sig Orion. so no need to say that again. give constructive criticism.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but I find it so bothersome when all he does is make sigs with the same style and character o_O

I'm gonna comment on your sig now orion.. I hate it. It absolutley sucks. Zelda's the ***est thing this world has ever seen. Your sig disgusts me!

See how pointless that was? It doesn't matter if YOU like it, it matters if HE likes it..

Now.. for the critz.. I personally think the sig looks pretty good, but I'm getting tired of that style (not of Ryoko.. of the general art style). I can't really be constructive about it.. but I don't really think the boxes on the right look very good.. maybe find something else to put there..
first of all you disagree with me, then you say the same thing as I did about his sig? Make your mind up :p
Besides, if he only cared about if he likes it or not why would he ask for comments? The answer is because he wants to know what other people think, so in practice i'm only stating my opinion. Why does everyone fly off the handle if I say I don't like ryokos stuff?

You of all people know that orion and with everything I make its "Change the theme I don't like it!" Don't like the theme, don't comment then.
If I keep saying it, maybe it's telling you something?
And saying don't comment is like saying you only want good comments, which is pretty pathetic :/

Retired
Best answers
Stop it Orion, I think I was pretty clear before. get back on topic now, or I might aswell close it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not flaming, arguing or anything out of hand, and i get told im in the wrong?
How come?
My quibble is that I think ryoko really overuses his style and character set. People tell me i'm wrong, so I respond with my opinion. I'm not causing trouble or anything, so explain to me what im doing that you don't like. (Btw this is on-topic because I said why I don't like the sig)
My constructive critisim would be to experiment with different styles, and do either no anime or a different one apart from tenchi/ryoko.

Retired
Best answers
I don't care that you dont like the Ryoko character, the thing is. You told Ryoko already that you didnt like the Ryoko char on his/her (? not sure) sig. so she already knows your oppinion about it, no need to keep saying it, cuz you know Ryoko doesnt like to hear that all the time, and Ryoko already knows it. you should give criticism about the sig, not the character on it. end of story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah im closing it.

Orion, I KNOW you dont like Ryoko but what I am saying is that you always post just that. I know you dislike the theme but you always say it.

Can you stop that for me hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom