wednesday time of release

Best answers
so....are you people gonna release like at midnight (your time) on "wednesday morning" or are you gonna release it at the end of the day or something?

b/c im gonna be pretty pissed if i come home wednesday after school (pacific time) and see that beta is still not out.....so please don't release it at 900pm wednesday night :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you wait a few more hours when you get home from school?

Best answers
Actully 6:00pm Pacific is the realease party starting time, this means that the mod might be released even later than that.;/

Best answers
Sucks for you? u only wait until 6pm
I hafta wait till 9pm. Still, be happy its coming out as soon as it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there not getting it any faster... just cause there clocks are 3 hours behind ur doesnt mean there actualy 3 hours ahead of u :p

they will get the beta same time everyone else does

Best answers
Yeah i have to wait 9-10pm till it is released which, I'll have to find something to do to waste time, like Splinter Cell or fall asleep

Best answers
Since my tfc isnt working right and untill i can get it fixed i dont know what to do to past the time o wait for that damn mod school nights past so frikin fast why cant taht night just please.

Best answers
hahaha lol

i only have to wait till 3pm in Australia, cause where 18hours ahead on the place where its beening released at 9

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No matter then, Thx Giving day weekend will be plenty of time.

Best answers
Well at least (for americans) we have time off for thanksgiving, i got a half of day so im good, we can all wait till 9 -11 just wait and be patient, uve been waiting months u can wait a few hours, besides if ure in america u got thanksgiving off thus playing all nite and all day till turkey, good 24 hours =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell i play all night anyway. I dont get much sleep these days,

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It amazes me how many people are complaining. They got around to releasing the mod and now you are complaining that you have to wait a couple hours more.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Best answers
im sorry but im just kinda messed up i live in the central time zone so what time is that gonna be like 7 or 8 pm here?:paper: :\

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
hahaha lol

i only have to wait till 3pm in Australia, cause where 18hours ahead on the place where its beening released at 9
/me high-fives BigBangAttack

Us Oz's are very lucky :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be 8pm central. That is just the start of the release party, not when Beta comes out.

And everyone around the globe gets the beta at the same time. There are things called time zones. There are 24 in all.

Best answers
well im so sorry....i just got all my hopes up for wednesday......not wednesday night.....:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom