Best answers
Im requesting that someone makes me a BG for the website im creating Vegetto's Domain. Like always Blue and Black fav colors to make bg out of. Maybe include a pic or 2 of Vegetto in it with its opacity down. Whoever does this for me will have full credit shown on the site with either ur esf forum name or your real name I dont care. And if multiple people would make them that would be even better my site would have some variety! OH and one more thing i need like a seperated bar on the left and right for stuff so the center is the news and could the person make a banner Vegetto's Domain and add that into the BG so it would be like a four section site. like this if you get the idea great if not sorry. Um hold on a min i make an expample in fireworks and show u guys what i mean.
hope this helps each color is a cut off such as on the left ill put options like oh pics files such that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
a BG , you mean a layout right?

Best answers
like the one you put in spits thread except no text except for the banner cause ill put that in

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you want the one i made for DB fusion?

Best answers
well if you make it blue instead and change DB fushion to Vegetto's Domain and change some of the banner images so its not copy plus take out all the text you got there and that will do it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
on the left there is gotenks do you want me to put vegetto there?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
one bar on left and one on right ?

*after 2 min* oh wwell dude , i gotta go. for some reasons that i cant tell you hehe. i cant finish it tomorow cuz im going at my dad house but its all done , all i got to do is add 2 more pics of vegetto and others minor thing.s

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
doh, oups i forgot about you hehe. you'll have the layout in a pm by the end of the day. srry :p

Best answers
Spin made me the sweetest BG :D none of you can see it!:p Until the site is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom