Web site developer needed.

Best answers
Well, i have been creating a website for sometime now, it's mostly for my guild, you can check out my current design and template of the site at

http://mabikings.xtreemhost.com/main.html

this is taking most of my time trying to improve my site with the functions i want it to have :).

so, if any one can help me complete this site update/redesign that would help me tons :).

anyway here are the simple feature list that i had planed.

- Easy to access layout

- Ancient Looking/ Old Book style web site graphics *i made the graphics but I'm looking forward to see what other people come up with.

- News Posting system (so, i don't have to keep editing the html)

- Some kind of scheduling system for guild events *both this and the news system can be tied into the control panel, the scheduling system can be fairly basic (list Event Time, Day, Location?)

also, extra credit to any one that can create matching forums template :D

Thanks in Advance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making websites usualy takes some time. And time = money. I don't think many people are willing to create a professional looking website you are looking for...just because they can. Apparently you have some Photoshopping skills, so just get Dreamweaver and learn the program a bit, you'd be able to make whatever you want to create in just a couple of weeks. Doesn't take that long to learn Dreamweaver. Posting systems and such are easily made using free pre-made PHP scripts found on the internet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those things you are asking for are easily found on Google, though if you want someone to do it, you will need a good sum of money. $50 atleast.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'd do that all for you but honestly I'd need it to be worth my time. I'll think about it.

Best answers
Well, as for the news solution, i decided to install a pre-made news system called

N-13 News

So, that's 1 less script to make :D

to implement it into a website you need to do this

<?php
include 'news/index.php';
?>

iframe src="news/index.php"

now to design the basic layout and graphics :D.

you can check my progress at http://mabikings.xtreemhost.com/main2.html for the new layout and graphics.

though the graphics are not implemented yet.

i'm still looking for a web design to assist me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
You'd need to make sure the main page is .php extension if you're going to be using PHP scripts.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Get Photoshop > Make a Design
Get Web Page Maker > Make the site and export it as http://
Get a Host > host it there

and you have a site... xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ever want to create a proper webpage and not look like a complete idiot, don't use this Webpage maker...Get Dreamweaver instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom