ZuL

Best answers
I read the "Shogo mod weapons and dagger set" thread by xstortionist, and i thought "I should try and make some weapons, im not bad at making swords..." (the first things i ever done in 3d actually :) )

Ive been playing Final Fantasy X and i got to the final boss after about 70 hours... thats really slow but i kept getting stuck, and when i didnt get stuck, i just ran around searching treasures :D
When i got to one of the last bosses, Yunalesca, i went to "The temple of the fayth" (where to get those Aeons, also called Guardian Forces and Summons in the other FF games) and got the Aeon Yojimbo . You have to pay him money to make him slash the enemy, the more the better. These are his attacks:

Daigoro (his dog jumps and kicks an enemy, after Yojimbo refused the low amount of money the party offered him...)

Kozuka (Yojimbo takes some japanese throwing knives and
throws them at one enemy, after he had been unsure if he shall accept the money the party gave him)

Wakizashi (Yoyimbo takes his Wakizashi and slashes one or all enemies, after accepting the money)

Zanmato (After he had been very satisfied about the amount of money the party gave him, he summons the magical sword Zanmato and instantly kills all enemies on screen, and i mean EVERY ENEMY. Bosses die as well as normal enemies, but normal enemies get decapitated...)

So i was maybe gonna make the weapons Kozuka, Wakizashi and Zanmato. So do you have any hints on anything, something to think of when i make the weapons?

ZuL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom