Best answers
I find that I can make weapon models quite nicely, considering how i made link's sword (i'm not sure if mine got used) i made ganondorf's sword, and i find that making weapons is quite fun, as models can get quite complicated and redundant (just my opinion b/c i haven't been in the mood lately to make models of people)

So if anyone wants a certain weapon to be made for any model, Post it here WITH A REFERENCE PIC. And if you have aim, I can send it to you via file sender on aim. I make them quite quick, so if there's anything cool you've been wanting a certain character to have, post the suggestion here with a pic and i'll get crackin as soon as i reply. Post those requests!!! I wanna model somethin lol.

Best answers
Thats basicaly what i want him to make. Here's what...

I want it for trunks. When its sheathed, it looks like a small metal torch. When its unsheathed. It looks like a spear. Need any more ref pics?

Best answers
is it possible for it to have two different models for sheathed and unsheathed? I thought that the sword just fit snugly in his sheathe..... and a bit more up-close reference pic would be nice. Try to find a pic that would be in the game's manual, you know? The vivid kind

Best answers
...nope. I can't find any pics of the spear in manual, let alone the strategy book of a vivid quality. As for close up pics, i cant get any better than those because its not like I can change the camra angle or zoom in/out of a PS game. Ahh...i guess i'll try and surf the net for pics. Other than that...i'll have to try some other weapon of choice :\
*EDIT- *sigh*...no pics of his spear through the vast internet..fishsticks! I guess i'll have to think of another weapon that would suit trunks...

Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u make a sword for vegeta as a replace ment for trunks for my army pack? just add trunks sword into esf vegeta and send it to [email protected]

Best answers
Bryggz said:

imptaimer how's that?
Thats perfect! The pole is on the dot, but the blade could be a bit better. Other than that it looks like you grabbed it straight from Lee's hands :) . Thank you Bryggz for trying even though i had bad ref pics :( . Do i need to put it on trunks, or are you going to do that? Because frankly... i dont have ms3d :\ .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i usually dont work for esf but if u want ill help u and bryggz out by skinning it and putting it on trunks its completely up to u and bryggz if you want me to

Best answers
I dunno, i didnt help him make it. I just supplied the request and ref-pics :laff: . Why not ask bryggz about it?
P.S.- I think this thread should be stickied like the Model Request thread. But i guess its up to bryggz for that one.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry, i didnt know that u made a link sword, was it a master sword? cos thats the only one i didnt make, but i think that was from somewhere else... cant remember, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah he made one for my old old model that i never ended up doing anything with

Best answers
Taimaishu said:
nah he made one for my old old model that i never ended up doing anything with
lol yeh but u gotta admit that it was right on the money :-D anyways i think this shouldnt be stickied, because sticky's never get looked at :-/ If anything just post to keep this thread alive, and it'll get more publicity. Anyways, soccer, or Taimaishu, you are my skinner, remember? heheh, since i'm getting bored of player models i'll just do weapon models, so u can skin for me :-D next time i see you ill send it over

*edit* anyways NEW RULE

Must have an UP-CLOSE PIC, or should i say large reference pic. If you want any detail at ALL in your model, then it is required, models will be made in the order of the posts corresponding with the prior rule, so if you don't give me something to work with, you'll get overlooked. I wanna make this as painless as possible

Best answers
Hey Bryggz did u listen 2 my request :( Gave u all u need but u didn't say nothing

Best answers
Originally posted by bryggz-
Must have an UP-CLOSE PIC, or should i say large reference pic. If you want any detail at ALL in your model, then it is required, models will be made in the order of the posts corresponding with the prior rule, so if you don't give me something to work with, you'll get overlooked. I wanna make this as painless as possible
He's getting to everyone in order. So patience is a vurtue (curse that vurtue ;( ).
P.S. How's the attaching going? Or is the spear done. To me it looks done, scept it just needs skinned and put on trunks.

Best answers
I'm gonna get taimaishu to finish it up, imptaimer, so it might be a couple days depending on when i get in touch with him. And Moshe, read what i wrote, those pics are tiny tiny, get me something nice and big, and you'll get the detail you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom