weakling --;

Best answers
Going after the player with the best kill:death ratio is common sense, u need the ki he/she can provide.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Someone mentioned about tweaking controls so you can react pretty fast . Does any players that consider themselves pretty decent at esf have any configs that you can upload or paste here? Just curious how some of you set up your controls :).

Best answers
They consider every tweak a cheat i thought. doubt they can post such details

nge

Best answers
I'm at school right now, but a config file thread seems like a good idea. It'd be interesting to see what tweaks/settings players use. I'll post my own... a few months from now, more than likely.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS I think you mean Sarutobi being better then anyone. I know some euro people who beat him including myself so unless you know what youre talking about dont spit bs. There is no "best" only a few people who rank "best".
he is the best, but hes not unbeatable, i would consider the fact as someone beating him when he has 200 ping and you 50 normal although im sure he gave you one hell of a run for your money. that is what i would call the best, someone who can easily stand his ground even with a massive weakness.

Best answers
It was more like 100~ ping vs 50 but it seems you know the facts and seen every euro player play.

Like a kid seeing another kid beating everyone at a arcade hall and have the highest scores then yells to the whole world he must be the best.

Think this topic can be closed he got the help he needed anyway...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was more like 100~ ping vs 50 but it seems you know the facts and seen every euro player play.

Like a kid seeing another kid beating everyone at a arcade hall and have the highest scores then yells to the whole world he must be the best.

Think this topic can be closed he got the help he needed anyway...
hmm you seem pretty arrogant for a person who cant even interperate what i say correctly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DaRk, I must be honest.
you just spoke alot of bs there.. thats all.

<3 Omni.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really?

how is saying that saru is not unbeatable and he still manages to put up a good fight in high ping bs in any way possible?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sephize said:
They consider every tweak a cheat i thought. doubt they can post such details
when i said tweaking, i meant simple "changes", like changing your teleport key from one to another.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dark, No1 ever fights 200 ping vs 50 (Seriously)
Saru fought omni 100 vs 50. and no he cant put a "decent" fight or "hell out of a run" with 200 ping.
next, i fought him with 85 vs 90 ping..
So unless you know all facts, dont speak bs
thanks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do know all facts, dont you know im the know-it-all here

and if your really that bad on your english skills i said he wasnt unbeatable, btw you still didnt explain how that was bs. if your gonna try to insult me do it in a way that doesnt make you seem pathetic

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You still dont get it do you..
Nevermind, somebody close this topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're both agreeing then why are you arguing -.-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom