We all were this one term before

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason, everytime a noob says something dumb/funny in the forum it makes me just wanna yell EffInn NOOB. But then I remember how it was when I was once a noob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhhhhhh.

congrad...ulations?

is there a point to this topic or is it a random statement? <_<

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
For some reason, everytime a noob says something dumb/funny in the forum it makes me just wanna yell EffInn NOOB. But then I remember how it was when I was once a noob.
Everyone was one once. Most of my first posts on these forums had members who pointed out how much of a newbie I was (usually indirectly).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, In games I always end up calling people n00bs should they get raged at someone that is better at playing the game then them etc or should they start calling us names/flaming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
For some reason, everytime a noob says something dumb/funny in the forum it makes me just wanna yell EffInn NOOB.
At the risk of sounding rude, that's because your immature and caught up in a cheap internet trend.

Calling someone names because they haven't been doing something as long as you and are still learning ain't cool, man.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really bother with it. I mean I have typed and said some stupid ****! Hell I'm probably still doing it and I will look back and be disgusted in 3 years.

Nothing wrong with pointing it out. Like where there is someone on this forum typing like "i relly like this :laff: :laff:, it iss cooooooollllllllllllll, buti can't have it yet so i must w8t :cry::cry::cry:, unless u want to send it to me o_o:laff:

English or not, that's just annoying.

But if someone is having a difficult time or trying to get the handle of things, I see no reason to be an ass about it. Instead of worsening the problem, try to assist a bit? I don't even use the word "noob", too internety, I only care about the things that annoy or piss me off without a rationale.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Calling someone names because they haven't been doing something as long as you and are still learning ain't cool, man.
Agreed.

The ESF forums were the first forums I had ever been to. So naturally I didn't know you could sticky stuff, or pin things, or had a search button or anything. So naturally I asked questions about ESF that I didn't know were already answered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, i've never been a n00b. I've been a newbie, and I still am a newbie to many things, but never a n00b. You internet slang n00b.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That pretty much sums it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've never been "n00b" either but newb, yes...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still currently there :).

It makes me feel good helping other ones though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That pretty much sums it up.
After looking at your profile it's obvious you still have a lot of growing up to do, junior. If you plan on calling people "noobs", even though you have no idea who they are it makes you sound like an idiot... and a child--but hey, if it makes you feel good, that's all that matters, right? You seem like the type of person who's vulnerable to any form of verbal attacks.. you know, in a way that you're affected emotionally, yet you'll name call & try to act intelligent around people you don't even know, and who are most likely older than you. Your brain has a lot of evolving still to do. This is one of the reasons I pity you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me? I was a total newbie. Im talking from to lazy to use paragraphs or even dots or capitals ^^

But hey. 3 years is enough to ship me into shape ^^

Allthough i dont remember beeing a noob i do remember i was preety stuborn at times XD And still am ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah, i could say i was a noob for 2 days or so, i werent playing esf at internet, just with bots and stuff. so well, after 1 day i learned all the advanced melee and premeleeing+beam spamming, and thought that i was a pro now ^^
well then, i decided to finally go pwn some people, but vice versa :|

my friend was like me too, but i was way better skilled than him, i asked did he know how to basic melee, he said yeah, i know all the things, and even the pro's cant stand a chance against me!
then we started the game, and he didnt even realize, when he tried to atk me, i teleported behind me, and called me hacker.

well thats not involving to this, but it was funny :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom