I know that there are numerous ways to make money in the internet
by clicking on many many many ads, money is sent into a paypal acc

I've heard all about it
and they have those rules for limitations like only max 0.1$ per day or smth
no idea exactly

just described right now the basic pattern of those ppl

but I know its there
and that there are many. . ... .

post here and share u knowledge about them :)

(btw anyone has a tut on openning a paypal account howtos?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While it's not raw cash, you could try MyPoints. You get deals like x points per dollar spent at retail store y. You also get emails in your inbox, which you'll get points just for clicking on. All you have to do is read the emails until you accumulate enough points, then cash in your points for gift cards. Some of my friends and I have gotten a few $10 gift cards from them already.

There's other sites like the ones you're describing, where you let them throw advertisements at your face for cents a day... but I wouldn't even mess around with those.

Best answers
the MyPoints sounds interesting, tell me, how long did it took ya to get the 10$?
I'd like to have lots of those, since they have limitations on each account per day or so
otherwise it would be abused, its not like I really need money or anything XD
its just for fun and RANDOM DONATIONS (COUGH COUGH COUGH) over the net, and since I dont have a bank acc
this is the 2nd best way I could think of to get virtual money

thnx for the reply (more ppl please : D $$$ is goot! : P ) btw anyone know a palpay acc creater tuturial?
(and one last thing, can u link me to that MyPoints site thingy? tx)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I use Paypal with my bank account. I transfer money from my bank to Paypal, so I don't need a credit card. However, if you don't have a bank account, like you said, I'm afraid you might need to register a credit card to be able to use it, since the money has to come from SOMEWHERE.

But I reckon that if you haven't a bank account (which I find odd, but anyway) you also don't have a credit card.

Best answers
oi ofcourse the money has to come TO somewhere as well
but I dont intend to use the money in real, as in get it myself and buy a lot of candies of whores
I just want to use it over the net, for donations and stuffs
I know for fact that ppl can do it w'out a bank account ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can get an unverified account without your bank information/credit card.

which so far as i can tell is just as functional as a verified one, but some people on ebay and the like dont trust em and wont even accept any transactions to OR from your account, (im sure theres a good reason for it as well, but i havent lookd into it)

but youd still need a way to get the money INTO your paypal account.

only thing i can think of is selling stuff on ebay, but then again to get a sellers license on ebay you need to supply your credit card or bank information anyways.

just beg your mom/dad to let you use thier bank account and keep track of what money is yours, paypal is safe (usually) and they dont surprise you with fees.

if your account gets hacked however, paypal wont do jack **** to get your money back

Best answers
oi lol I dont have anything worthy to sell
maybe my shirt's bottons XD
tx nuzeh but I meant more like the stuff b4

GAHHHHHHHH KKK I'll just spill it! :p I wanna be in forcepit
even though no more free and cool stuff since 1.3 is last thingy
just for the fun of it, I'll get money through suckers advertize sites like the one spoken of b4 and get into it WAHAHAHA lolx

yeah its pretty fun, besides I cant think of anything better to do with useless internet money other then donating it to random internet thingies ex. ESF ^_ :p

("OH YUHZ GIMMUS UR MONEH AND C4SH4Z0R!!11!!one")

edit: found smth coo ^_^

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/

EDIT: oh yeah guys
those of you who have some experience at getting money with that way

in avrg, how much time it took you guys to get one dollar off of any site? usually I mean
and how much u gained monthly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom