Ways to get strong very quick

Best answers
go to dmc.flagrun.net and download the map "esf_orbit"
Next,Download the bots.
Then,play the game on that level with 5 bots or so.
Kick there ass until u start getting high pl like 5 mill.
then when u read there pl on the scouter it should be kind of alot higher than urs,ya know y?? becuz there is only 1 spawn point in the level,so theyy just keep spawning in that place killing each other and wat not,so then u decide to join the worldspawn killing fun.Keep killing ur self and eventually u get a very high pl,i got screenies.
:D :]

Best answers
Open the console and put "kill" in there

That whil go allote faster then kill your self whit a flash

Best answers
go into a server with high level ppl in there then..

open up console and type

bind "[" "kill"

then keep pressing "[" lots till u think u have enough :]

Best answers
Make a server and put a password. Ask a friend to join and take turns killing each other or keep doing double kills. Then take password off to start creaming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That suicide abuse will be corrected in the next patch :rolleyes:

But until then, yeah that's a great way to get kicked from a server.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
That suicide abuse will be corrected in the next patch :rolleyes:

But until then, yeah that's a great way to get kicked from a server.
hehehe :]

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
yea that doesnt work, typing kill makes ur power level go lower, wtf r u thinking

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to find me on any of these wonderful servers, im usually owning and my pl is very high in 10-15 minutes.

me launching your gibs a couple times should make anyone after good PL happy :)

Best answers
yea that doesnt work, typing kill makes ur power level go lower, wtf r u thinking.

That all depends on whether or not your opponents have a higher pl than you do. If it is higher yours goes up. If it's lower then your right, it goes down.

Best answers
Yea it basically comes down to an average and wen u type in 'kill' in da console ur pl rises by wotever da average is or something :rolleyes:

umm if u wanna quick way of getting strong... kill people :D .. alwayz worx out 4 me

Best answers
umm if u wanna quick way of getting strong... kill people :D .. alwayz worx out 4 me [/b][/quote]

yeah i agrea i always thought only newbies kept killing them selfs for that ... but i guess you could do that if you whant :tired:

Best answers
Just keep fighting till your all ssj or transformed, then descend and kick ass, then ascend again(yes i realize Krillin,Buu,and Cell can't descend, thus, this doesn't work for them), if you did it right, and noone else was doing this, you should be millions over everyone else when you next ascend, when they catch up to you, do it all over again.

P.S. using the "kill" command comes in handy when your 10mil+ under your opponent, but dont just keep using it, thats a lame way of getting strong, but if your into that sorta thing then..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom