Way's to get fired!!!!

Best answers
A thread I started on beyond unreal forums.

Lets get some funny ones here.

Was listening to the radio and they were talking about a list of ways to get yourself fired. Let’s see if we can make our own list.

My way 10 ways to get fired list.

01. Wreck the company van Twice!!!!
02. Constantly show up late then leave early..
03. Sleep with your boss’s wife.
04. Call your customer’s bad names.
05. Start a fight with coworkers.
06. Start steeling office supplies.
07. Never show up in dress code.
08. Constantly crash your bosses computer network.
09. Don't shower for 3 - 4 months at a time.
10. Use more time to talk with coworkers than you use to do work.

My second post there!!

Top 10 if working in a grocery store!!!

01. When a customer comes to you and asks where the milk is say "where do you think *****."
02. When a customer comes to you and asks where the bathroom is take them the longest way and back again then say "Sorry we do not have a public restroom and going in your pants is your best bet here."
03. When sacking/bagging the groceries throw the eggs in to the bags as hard as you can. Then say "OOPS I dropped it"
04. When sent on your 10 minute break walk around for 30 minutes then return to your work station. Repeat until fired.
05. Hide a gallon of milk somewhere in the back room until lumpy then try to sell to anyone.
06. Step 1 Hack into your customer club card info. Step 2 Copy all phone numbers. Step 3 When on break find a phone and let the prank calls begin!!!
07. For mass fire Get some friends together and run around with empty shopping carts and see who can hit the most customers. "100 pts for the elderly." NOTE: Please don't try this one you could end up in jail."

08. Buy a cola you don't like and shake well then spray on the front windows.
09. SIMPLE: Be nasty to customers when the storeowner is standing 10 yards away.
10. Step 1 gab palette jack. Step 2 ride around like a scooter as fast as you can. Step 3 find target. Step 4 run it over. Step 5 when it stops fly half way down the isle and land on face.

Retired
Best answers
This is Edit For The N00b Poster

My Question is

Have you ever Looked at someones sex stick while standing next to them in a urinal?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Light Scream said:
well for the evasionof the word filter you recieve a Warning... now there are Ways around it... if you send me a video tape of you naked and saying ESF rules i'll left that warning for you... and don't go to an administrator since i am one...

so you have 24 hours to make that tape.. or else
evasion of word filter? where?
i think this thread is pretty funny so i dont see a point why he should get a warning

Best answers
lol im pretty sure ls isnt an admin....i think he was just kidding...(goes to check admin list :fight: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
01. When a customer comes to you and asks where the milk is say "where do you think b!tch."
Right there DJ. Light-Scream knows what he's doing :rolleyes:

Best answers
I see this is offending some people. I am unsure how BUF and UTMH formmers seem not to have no problems with the same messages. Bu I will change 01 to fit your requirements.

Retired
Best answers
one way to get fired is to be like BU-Master Roshi and post stupid topics like this

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Light Scream said:
one way to get fired is to be like BU-Master Roshi and post stupid topics like this
Or make a second account and spam the message board :D

Retired
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Or make a second account and spam the message board :D

sorry prime but technically this knob should be warned.. he pmed me with threats of harm and sueing me for joking around.....

he also mentioned that the moderating staff is too slow to reconginze errors.. so i'm sticking up for you guys

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ooh .. i havent noticed that ... ok, forget what i said ^_^"

Best answers
why would you wanna get fired anyway if ya dont like ya job just say you quit >.> because you could get fined/sued for many off those things

Best answers
Since my 56k was lagging here before I could not get back here until now. Now discovering I no longer lag here. I can finnally more around the forums with out waiting 5 - 10 min waiting for the thread to show up.

Here are replies for you. Sorry if they are late.

Super Bolt V2 said:
why would you wanna get fired anyway if ya dont like ya job just say you quit >.> because you could get fined/sued for many off those things
Guest0043 said:
This was to be a funny thing. I was not tring to tell people to get fired by doing stupid things that could get you sued or put in jail.
Guest0043 said:
This is Edit For The N00b Poster

My Question is

Have you ever Looked at someones sex stick while standing next to them in a urinal?
No.
shadowsaiyan17 said:
At a grocery you can go streaking.
Just make sure you have a quick way out.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, they were WAY late, see the last post date before you?
02-06-2004, 02:11 AM

Warning for reviving an thread that's been dead for 4 months. :warning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom