Way to weak

Best answers
No 1st dude is right 6 ki blast for that amount of charge time is way to little, it should be atleast 10-12, you can easely block them so it isnt apowerlord move , just enuf to make the kiblob explode would alsow give that move abit more damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you stop and think, there are a few reasons why they probably didnt make it like that

a.) It would be highly abused
b.) if there were about 6 people on the server, and they all shot 10-12 ki blasts all at once, that would be over 70, probably crashing the server

In my opinion, i think its pretty decent as it is, allthough a shorter charging time would be nice

Best answers
Come on now, you charge if ur charging half a final flash, and then poof 6 ki blasts are comming out of it, thats way to little.

Best answers
i think the best way to solve this is to cut down the charge time and not add more ki blasts.

Best answers
The charges are ok, but it takes quite too long to charge. Currently I consider the attack as a disatvantage of Vegeta, since I cannot quickly fire some KI-blasts at someone lying on the ground. I agree the charging time should be reduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom