Waxing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you? Don't you? Discuss. I'm thinking of getting my crack and stomach waxed. Started getting body hair growing on my torso last year, don't like it D:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just shave my balls. And my face. Usually face first.

.....usually.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hairy chest is a part of your own manhood. Even if it is annoying, you live with it.

Its a natural thing, leave it as it is. Unless your wifey says so.. o_O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A saved ass crack can be quite nice, however your ass hair is there for a reason
Nothing is more annoying then having a drop of sweat running through your ass crack, while you're in public and you can't do anything about it.

Threat carefully.
As for anything else, wax it.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DONT WAX THE CRACK MANthose women that place the wax like to place a little on the balls so you can imagine the pain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's uncomfortable in my crack though T_T Anyone gotten their balls and taint waxed before?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having body hair is proof you're a man. If you get rid of it, you're not a man, and you're certainly not a woman, so what are you? You're nothing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just shave the beard, balls, and all to give me a fresh wind sensation when I walk outside naked and scream at the top of my lungs.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reasons to Remove Pubic Hair
You are probably wondering what is in it for you. There are a lot of great benefits to hair removal.
1. It will add lots of new interest in your relationship, it is different and she will want to explore the new you.

2. You will actually be cleaner, hair holds germs sweat and sometimes even debris, but now it will be much cleaner, it will smell fresh and will bring more interest.

3. It is definitely more inviting, you are clean and women like that so much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2. You will actually be cleaner, hair holds germs sweat and sometimes even debris, but now it will be much cleaner, it will smell fresh and will bring more interest.

3. It is definitely more inviting, you are clean and women like that so much better.
These two are my reasons for doing it ;o i've always said it, we like our women hairless, it's no different for what women want from us.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reasons to Remove Pubic Hair
You are probably wondering what is in it for you. There are a lot of great benefits to hair removal.
1. It will add lots of new interest in your relationship, it is different and she will want to explore the new you.

Every one of your reasons goes back to sex...

I waxed my back once, hurt like a mother****er, was going to get it done again before I discovered...http://www.nairformen.com/ Now it's not the same as waxing cause the hair roots or whatever don't actually get removed, so they will grow back a lot faster than waxing, but the trade off is it's painless (slight tingling sensation at worst). I only use it on my back, shoulders and upper arms cause that's where I don't want hair, I'm happy with my chest hair so I leave that. I've not tried to use it on balls and/or crack, although the product recommends not using it on genital areas so I'm inclined to think it's not entirely safe.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Women don't like 10 year olds. Trim yes, shave **** no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every one of your reasons goes back to sex...
The point being just have one reason:

Reason Number 1: Clean shaven balls and ass are attractive to the opposite sex.

Not

Reason Number 1: It will add new interest to your relationship FOR SEX!
Reason Number 2: You will be cleaner and more interesting so you'll get MORE SEX!
Reason Number 3: You are clean and that means you'll get MORE SEX

Anyway, it's not important. As for trim vs. shave, depends where we're talking, if you're like me and grow an untamed forest of hair on your back, from personal experience women prefer the 10 year old hairless look/feel and not the ape-man just out of the jungle look.

If we're talking ass, balls and the general vicinity, it's personal taste, I wouldn't wax that area cause I'm a little girl and am not prepared to take the pain of hot wax being spread over my soldier then being ripped off with a sheet of cloth. Trimming is fine, but it's higher maintenance cause you gotta keep it up, there gets a point between trimmed and nicely and fully grown that itches like a mother****er.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to wax, I recommend getting what is called a 'Brazilian Wax' which removes all hair and after a few sessions will thin/weaken the hair where it's easier to remove as well.

This should be done by a professional who will prevent any skin damage and make it less painful.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point being just have one reason:

Reason Number 1: Clean shaven balls and ass are attractive to the opposite sex.

Not

Reason Number 1: It will add new interest to your relationship FOR SEX!
Reason Number 2: You will be cleaner and more interesting so you'll get MORE SEX!
Reason Number 3: You are clean and that means you'll get MORE SEX

Anyway, it's not important. As for trim vs. shave, depends where we're talking, if you're like me and grow an untamed forest of hair on your back, from personal experience women prefer the 10 year old hairless look/feel and not the ape-man just out of the jungle look.

If we're talking ass, balls and the general vicinity, it's personal taste, I wouldn't wax that area cause I'm a little girl and am not prepared to take the pain of hot wax being spread over my soldier then being ripped off with a sheet of cloth. Trimming is fine, but it's higher maintenance cause you gotta keep it up, there gets a point between trimmed and nicely and fully grown that itches like a mother****er.
10 year old boy =/= shaved back o_O

Trimming requires about as much maintenance as shaving. The difference is if you skip out on shaving your balls again, you're going to hate life until you do so again, or until it grows out.

Men are becoming way too metro.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought we were talking about waxing in general cause Ness was talking about stomach/chest as well as crack and/or balls.

Agreed on the metro thing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom