• Chichi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Videl

• Pan

• C18

• Marron (Not Krillin's daughter; his first girlfriend)

• Uranai Baba

• Someone else

• Total voters
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can some new sprites for the waves(kameha,gallic gun...etc) be done? something more realistic and thicker...
what do you think?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh...sorry i made it twice,didn't meat to

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know about esf-world.com but thanks anyway!

Best answers
I think the ones on ESF atm are great, but it might be good to have a change for the beams you don't like. So if you don't like the gallic gun sprites, then download one that you do like. I do it all the time for Models and maps.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by the way..i have a question about the beam control animations! In dbz their hands where sticked one to other[kamehameha],but in game the hands are at big distance. explain pls! :)

Best answers
they aren't perfect u know!! when u play i look at the character from behind, and u cannot see that "imperfection"!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes,but could this "imperfection" be managed? it would be more realistic...

Best answers
yes but to do that, you would have to move the wrists, and hands, and the shoulder, it would take ages to get it right.

Best answers
Lol! He wants everything perfect >_<. Hahahaha. Well to be blunt, it takes a little longer to make a perfect animation of a beam/wave. Ask the ESF Team. But if your intrested in perfecting it, go for it. You just need the program and a good knowledge on animating etc. Anyways. There's no can do in fixing that "imperfect" animation unless you do it yourself.

-GuZzie

Best answers
...why is that? Why him? this isn't a suggestion to himself, it's for the team lol.

Besides, how the hell did this become from a sprite change request to an anim change request? o_O

if u really want to make it "perfect", do an animation where both hands ARE TOGETHER (not separated like in 1.2.x).

As for the sprites, they are kinda simple-ish right now... a khh, for example, should be something like this:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n300/Andy011/khhexample-1.jpg

Notice the aura-like sprite coming out from the tale? something like that. THAT's what Paul meant. And no, it doesn't have to be perfect. It just needs to be better, simply to rise up the game's secks-appeal D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom