Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ i still dont understand how to make a waterfall.... i searched around the internet and cant find it. i know i need to make Water first .. Brush with Func_water.. Then i need a brush with func_conveyor Over the water.. But when i try to play.. the water is invisible... whats wrong?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thankz :) .. ok i readed the stuff.. STILL i got some problems.. problem one.. if i change the func_conveyor Render Mode: Texture

I dont see any water anymore.. If i change it back to normal. i see the water flowing again.

second.. if i change the degrees.. the water stays flowing to the left. even if i change it to 90 degrees.,

problem 2. if i add a sound.. ambient_generic.. and i add the Filename to it.. d:\.........waterfall2.wav then i try to play the map. i get the error: warning: unable to transfer sound/id

Best answers
I take it ur using the tut that i wrote. i dont see how there could be problems if you follow it properly. If your trying to change the direction that the water flows, then you need to rotate the texture, not the little circle thingy in the entity window. When you change the func_conveyor to texture mode, what number do you put the fx ammount as? about 100 should be alright. dont know whats wrong with the sound tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom