Water found on Saturns moon

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
I dislike this human way of thinking.

Why does every other planet have to follow Earth's rules? Water =/= Life.
Thank you.

Thought i was the only freaking one.

I never said anything about "intelligent" life. I said "life".

And I'm too lazy to argue against what everyone has said about my post. I could, but that'd require a lot of reading. I just wanted to thank CM for that. I'm going back to owning this chicks face.

Oh yeah one more thing. The whole subforum thing... can be dealth with in ohh i don't know... the sub forum thread? Maybe? It's not negativity, it's the truth. You just fail to see that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once more, we are searching for LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. I really don't see what so hard to understand about that. We can't search for something we don't know exists.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christ could you guys calm down? Make your points and step aside, you're all going too far. There are very specific reasons why we would look for water that you can google if you wish to do so, and we all want to save the earth but this thread has nothing to do with polution. I don't think Zeonix is 'bashing' this thread, I think he's trying to make points that aren't being well recieved.

Try not to repeat yourselves anymore. If you've already made an argument and somebody posts after you saying something that doesn't make any sense as of what you said just allow the other people coming into this thread to figure it out in reverse, there is no sense in beating the same ideas over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom