Water and Flying Trail

Best answers
I think it would be really cool if there are water flying up when somebody flies close to it. I know that there are some when you fly really quick (meleeing). But I think those are too little, there are only a few splashes, but I am thinking of big water flying up when ur just simply speeding up ("t"). Also, the flying trail (already mensioned) would b cool too..

** one more thing, when someone kicks u flying into the water, you can fly up with speed (really cool) and get that back, however, it would be EVEN more cooler if there is a lump of water wen the guy is flying up (cooooool..)
:tired:

Best answers
i didnt quite catch that last part.... i think its fine the way it is for 2 reasons. 1) it makes the game more laggy. 2) everyone would be so amazed at how pretty the effects are that they would forget about fighting (for a little bit atleast)

-wOoOzZy

www.fragtag.com

Best answers
And the water trail also should come when you fire a beam over the water.

Best answers
yeah it would be nice,well only for esf_island if when u launch a very strong attack at the water and hit somebody the water rises up for like 10 seconds so u can c the dead body of ur victim,and check if he is dead or not.:]

Best answers
and you know what be cool
picking up rocks and throw them at eachother and why not splashing eachother with the water and why cant you shoot the sun out of the air and then it drops on the map
*wauuuuw*:notice:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom