NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube_share;FcMRkyoHKeA]http://youtu.be/FcMRkyoHKeA[/video]

[video=youtube_share;sTHSe87VVy0]http://youtu.be/sTHSe87VVy0[/video]​

Ubisoft’s impressive looking Watch Dogs is, as suspected, being developed primarily as a PC title.

This code is then ported onto the PC-friendly architecture of the PS4 (and presumably, behind closed doors, also the Xbox 720), according to a translation of an interview with Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot on Dutch site Inside Gamer.

That leaves an auxiliary team with the task of downscaling the next-gen code to fit on current-gen tech.

“At the moment our team is working hard to make the next generation console and PC version,” Guillemot stated. “Then other teams see how they can bring the game to the current generation of consoles. Maybe at E3 we’ll show two different versions of the game.

“We expect fewer problems with porting games to the PS4 than the PS3, which had a completely different infrastructure. Previously, we developed games first on the Xbox 360 and then translated them onto the PS3. It took a lot of time and money to port.”

The question is whether Nintendo’s recently released Wii U falls into the ‘next-gen’ or ‘current-gen’ camp? Presumably owing to the machine’s architecture it is most likely the latter.
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/watch-dogs-being-developed-first-for-pc-and-next-gen/0111461

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second video shows a bit of multiplayer. ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I am really excited for Watch Dogs. The idea of all that hacking with just your cellphone makes my nipples hard.

I mean, seriously, man.

I could cut diamonds with these.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I fear seeing the Wii U even attempt to sustain graphical processing of that magnitude.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Game looks awesome. I haven't been excited about an upcoming title in a long time. Can't wait to try it out when it's finished.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great. Something new as a concept but with good graphics and gameplay it seems.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The visuals are absolutely stunning and the world seems so real.
I've been waiting a long time for games to finally reach this level.
Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely be looking forward to this game.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still not really sure how the game'll play, but I was a little disappointed when, in one of the videos, you hack the barriers so they pop up out of the ground and a cop car crashed into them, but the cops didn't fly through the windshield like in gta4. Also, why did I just spend 5 minutes chasing down a would-be murderer, leaving him alive for the police to detain, only to attempt to murder the cops afterward? Whatever.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This looks pretty fun actually.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still not really sure how the game'll play, but I was a little disappointed when, in one of the videos, you hack the barriers so they pop up out of the ground and a cop car crashed into them, but the cops didn't fly through the windshield like in gta4.
I want this now :(

YOU RUINED THE GAME FOR ME

I HATE YOU ZEO

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's fine, though, because you later find out the entire game takes place in the Animus.

PLOT TWIST

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube_share;vsDDIZeHDaI]http://youtu.be/vsDDIZeHDaI[/video]

Release date announced. Nov 21st, I'm going to pre-order the shit out of this.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Eh, the game looks okay, I guess. Not exactly my favorite genre, though. I'd buy it for less than £20, I guess. For all you American guys, that's like... $33. Anyway, I wouldn't exactly rush to get it.
It looks like it has a good, solid engine, but since the gameplay is too foggy to really make a decision based on it, I can't really like it. Maybe closer to the time, I'll find some new evidence.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most anticipated game of the year and you're like "eh, looks ok"

There's plenty of clear game play, you're just too drunk right now obviously :p

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The most anticipated game of the year and you're like "eh, looks ok"

There's plenty of clear game play, you're just too drunk right now obviously :p
Eh, Mass Effect. Eh, Half Life 3. Eh, Portal 2. Eh, Call of Duty. Eh, Quantum Conundrum. Eh, Kirbal Space Program. OMGWTFBBQLOLWUT ESF: FINAL?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom