warriors of destiny !!!bojack trunks!!

Best answers
face too fat, arms too thin. other then that, great model, wish u had a lighter background though, can't really see if there are any hidden errors.

Best answers
u know how shadows are black? what if there are things u can't see cause of the shadow.(i really suck with words). sometimes u might mistaken a chunk missing for shadow too.

Best answers
OMFG! O_O

Trunks became a girl!!!

Look:

The model looks really very strange...
And KON should fix the thumbs ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thumb is modeld that way becous it wil be easyer to animate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make the arms bigger... and the model should be good after that

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
as Kreshi pointed out..make the breasts more like pecs..

Best answers
finnally someone makes trunks's hair the way it should look! nice job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh the body and shape looks of it looks like bpf vegeta * I SAID LOOKS LIKE IT DO NOT FLAME ME* Other than that 3/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorrie to disapoint u slim for once i found a great co modler who dousnt rip and nether did i he wil update this within a month becous hehasnt have mutch time

Best answers
The model is very well made, and I like the concept art to boot. All in all, it is a pretty good try: 7.5/10

Here come the complaints though: First...trunks appears extremely feminine in this model. You show trunks with apple like cheeks, small lips, and hair that better suits a lingerie model. The chin is not manly at all and resembles a point at the base of the chin, which in most anime signifies a female anatomy. The chin should be blunt and and somewhat wide. The cheeks should also be flatter to compliment the more masculine chin. His face should be less wide as well...or perhaps the problem lies in the cheeks as I mentioned above.

His anatomy is at fault as well, his arms are far too thin and show little to no muscle structure. His pectorals are over enlarged and resemble either breasts or a swollen chest. This is only apparent without the jacket however...I suppose it is possible to hide with the jacket on.

Now that I take a third look at it, I think the biggest problem is the head to body ratio. Either the body is too withered or the head is too big. Change either one of them to meet a balance between the two and the model should be fine.

The model itself was made very well...but it doesn't really feel like trunks at this point in the construction.

Keep it up though, I'm sure the final will be great.

Best answers
It looks great. Seems very well built and is very well stylised. It's not exactly like trunks in the show, it looks a bit young, kinda feminine, but it's good to see a DBZ model break from the mold, as it were, with it's style.

Best answers
stop this crap for just one ****ing second!

some modeler shows off with his work, which is really good, btw, gj :yes: , and the only thing you can do is piss on it!
can't you guys just give crits, like magus did, and go on with you life!
this is exactly the reason why I kinda left this place, because of this, and all the threads I see in this section are request threads, and if it's not because of a miracle, most of the time it's closed
you shouldn't flame anyone, and you REALLY shouldn't if you even can't do better, which only a few of you can.
and I don't know if I can do better, although my modeling skill has increased about 10 times since I left, which probably was the reason, but that's not the point, if I COULD do WAY better I still wouldn't flame him
AT LEAST just pretend like you're normal, you poo-heads!!
but accually I don't care anymore, I'm glad I'm gone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm sorrie to cya go man we'll mis ya man ( and thnx for the backup )

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh guy, i saw your post and i thought i should look for any flaming in this thread, either the flamers edited thier posts or your seeing things, theres a huge line between flaming and criticising,

i have seen people saying there were things wrong with it, yet i havent seen people saying "omg that model sucks ass", if thats what anybody considers flaming, you should leave and go to the sesame street message board where you may be able to take some comments without crying about it,

Best answers
the worst thing is that it can be way worse
this is nothing compared with other things I've just seen on this forum
with this thread I kinda had to blow off some steam, so I kinda did that here
btw nutzzy, if you don't already, you really should go player modeling for some mod(s)
that eternal DBZ can be such a waste of talent sometimes in my opinion

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, i know a girl who looks like your model.

Really, this KON obviously never heard of somethin called ref pics, and the head does not even looks like trunks, the only thing on this model that actually looks like trunks are the colors of the clothes, don't take this offensive, but imho, KON should redo the entire model.

Best answers
Cold Steel has obviously never heard of "artistic liscence"

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw that, if that is suposed to be trunks model, then i will eat my grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom