Warhammer Online

Best answers
I heard about this game about 2 years ago, and it was suppose to come out about 2years ago, however i just spoof forgot about it, i have been watching it for a few months now ever since i found out it was still in production.

I only have 1 thing to ask, why the heck can't fighting be like this in MMO's?

Watch the trailer, and please tell me, why we can't have fights like that?

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/748/748723/vids_1.html

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping for a Warhammer 40,000 Online <:[

Also, fighting technically can be like that in MMOs, but it would be very limited. Meaning:

( > = joins together with)

Lets say Attack One > Block One / Dodge One. But, how would the game know what weapons they are using? There are about 10 (?) types of weapons on average, so there would be Attack One (1) > Block One / Dodge One.

Add in about 50 Attack One animations, multiplied by 10 for each weapon, and 100 Block / Dodge Animations (to prevent linearity), and you get... battles.

Best answers
True, yea i suppose it would be alot of work, but people would buy the game for the combat alone, just because it would looks so fancy.

MXO tried to do this however they failed pretty miserably, turn based kungfu fighting bah!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way i explained above would be turn based as well. >.>

ANYWAY!

I hope to see some massive battles in this game, something like 5 Battlegrounds at once. And varied classes. And special classes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been anxiously awaiting this for sometime. and i can honestly say that all other games will be put on hold indefinately when i get my grubby mits on it.

ive been an avid warhammer fan for as long as i can remember. i cant wait to go running around through the in/famous locations in the books ive read, and go hacking up greenskin scum! RAAAWR!!

and finally, a game where the orc's look and act the way they are supposed to. not like that WoW bull****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not please.

No where is there evidence of Playable Skaven :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom