warcraft 3 frozen throne

Best answers
wondering if anyone plays? if so just state you name, level, percent, icon, clan and server. would be cool to know that im not the only player here.. ill start.

battle-nig, level 32, 50.9% overall, spirit walker icon, clan brave, azeroth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare
USEast -Azeroth i think?
Level 7... was 12 but i didnt play xp decay, then i was level 2 again, working my way up quickly

percent ie like 30 maybe 40 now, i havent checked.

i had dial up, so i had alot of dc's, but i got cable now so its good.

head hunter icon.

Best answers
oh thats cool, if anyone wants to AT im down i dont care about my record its all fun and games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm gonna go log in... channel wcug, thats where i chill, and clan bki when i'm bored.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starcraft is better.............

*Runs away quickly*

Best answers
i played both for a while and actually bought warcraft frozen trhone and have to say that i liked starcraft better(i have it just cant seem to find to find it) infact i just sold frozen throne :) and have to say im much more happy :)

Best answers
it depends on what you like you know.. i hate futuristic themes in all games and movies in general which is why i dont like starcraft.. if starcraft had the warcraft 3 engine i would love it i think that way it might be more playable but for me wc3>sc

also since i know more players have probably tried SC list your account on starcraft if you wish.. i dont know how they are but list it anyways percent and such.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in have both games installed. and yes, if blizzard made a starcraft mod for warcraft 3, it would rock.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So why post?

Don't spam like that again, please :/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only ever touched w3 and frozenthrone like once or twice , so if anyone plays me they will pwn the crap outta me. But i have mates who play it , so maybe i will finally be bothered how to learn how to play w3 once and for all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not too difficult, just find something you like. i'm more of an 'annoy the **** out of them as much as possible using 1 unit' person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USA - West
level 7, don't remember I have had a few..somewhere between like 7-11.
No icons, don't play much any more. But Im thinking of getting back into it, I do play an occasional games of DoTa. WarriorNation guild.

Best answers
Starcraft is just like "Shattered Galaxy" real old game. Yet I think WAR3 FROZEN THRONE is better. Why? It has DOTA and DBZ TRIBUTE. Nice custom maps.

If you play warcraft 3 frozen throne and is interested in "DBZ TRIBUTE" the DBZ map for WAR3 FT, just go to www.dbz-tribute.com

The kamehameha is actually nice. They have nice icons too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz tribute is a piece of crap. they are a big horde of rippers. they tried too hard. they even tried ripping some ESF models. the game isnt even fun. nothing like dbz.

and that mods called project revolution, its ben around since wc3 first came out...

they look good but god damn, its ben like 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom