War with Korea

Best answers
Does any one apart from me think that it is the STUPIDEST idea ever to go to war with korea. Plz tell me.

Best answers
wtf who is in war with korea....the us?? or are u saying if we do?? sorry im VERY secluded and get no news from the outside world :(
yes that whole "secluded" thing was a joke but im always living under a rock when it comes to news...

Best answers
ArchNemesis said:
wtf who is in war with korea....the us?? or are u saying if we do?? sorry im VERY secluded and get no news from the outside world :(
yes that whole "secluded" thing was a joke but im always living under a rock when it comes to news...
The US rekons they are gonna attack Korea cuz they are dangerous.

Best answers
Well im a frequent news fan and I havnt heard too much about that. But I believe we shouldn't attack Korea unless they pose a direct threat to the US. Korea is much more capable of creating those WMDs than Iraq ever was. And I did here that they are currently testing a missle that could reach the west coast of the U.S. so if they get good evidence of that happening. And we actually think they may use it against us or South Korea, then yeah we should do something. One thing I do believe is we should leave South Korea, for one, they dont want us there, so why stay in a place your not wanted.

Best answers
Im in australia btw. But china also said that they would joing korea if US attacked them.
So we all would have big prob then if china joined in.

Best answers
omg... we better not go to war with them too...
asshat bush like picking fights eh?? but seriously.. we should just watch em and see what they do instead of just make war...u know if they got WMD then i dont think war is the best way to go but take precautions....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think bush is ****ing war happy

Retired
Best answers
yes Bush is insane, thats all I can say about that. and first of all his country-debt (dont know the exact english term for it) just keeps rising with his war on Iraq aswell. its bad for the US to attack them, cuz every country is a potential enemy. this will just provoke korea to use nuclear missiles if they really have them.

Best answers
W00t finally there gona attack those basterds in N. Korea and if china teams up with n.korea just nuke that sars country :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:

Best answers
Spieces -X-

You just affended alot of asians

And war is not the answer like a fight you walk away and resolve it but if they hit you and wont let you walk then you attack.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nukes are a last rezort right?

Best answers
k man i didn't mean to affend them hell if china teams up with N.korea they will be killed there own fault and the dictator of N.korea is a f***ing dumbass the deserves to be hanged from a tree :devgrin:

Best answers
Yeah but china has haeps of man power.
And if this does happen the situation in iraq might get out of hand since US will be concentrating on Korea.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all nukes are never a choice. I haven't heard anything of the US making advances to stop korea from building up nuclear arms. Before the war with iraq even started it was well known that north korea had just started building nuclear weapons even though we have a world wide agreement not to. Bush is an ignorant slut.
Just because the dictator of a country is a damn natzi doesn't mean that the people are. Same goes for US as Bush is a human rights violation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, they probably got their reasons for it, i THINK its still about those nuclear weapons.
i guess, as with the war against Iraq, holland wont interfier, and meggedo, it isnt just stupid to make war with korea, "war" itself is stupid.

Retired
Best answers
nope I dont think we (holland) will intefere. and the whole iraq thing wasnt about weapons of mass desctruction. it was just a legacy passed on the George Bush from his father. he wanted to have war with iraq no matter what the reason was.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.... i still dont get why people need more reasons for the war in IRAQ.... legaly we shud have gone to war sooner..... sadam was a dictator, that killed millions of of his own people for either trying to speak freely or having their own belief's....... isnt that what hitler did? but nobody cares about the millions that suffered before the war in iraq because it doesnt apply to their daily lives...... it dont matter about weapons of mass destruction, what matters is being able to have freedom, and a life without fear, and being able to live your life the way you want to........ but people arent concerned about that...... they center on all the only thing that cud effect them (the threat of weapons of mass distruction)....... saddam ruled for 20 years and we gave him 12 years to do what he asked but he didnt..... then people ask to give him more time! while millions are slaughtered and nobody gives a damn............now thats not right. I know george bush isn't exactly trustworthy(rigging an election), but u have to say that the ethics behind going to war were justified

Orz

Best answers
Over here in Australia the real controversy isn't the war on Iraq but the fact that the WMDs never appeared, and it's being revealed they were just a 'possible example' of the 'latent danger' in a regime like Iraq's. Yes, Saddam Hussein was brutal, but so was the way the US dealt with the problem. I think the world would be far more willing to trust Bush and his administration if they hadn't defied the UN by forging evidence, and then attacking even though the entire world opposed the action.

Even then I'd be still be glad that Iraq is free from Saddam's dictatorship... but they're not going to be headed into prosperous democracy. We have to face facts. Afghanistan is now back under control by warlords who are far more ruthless and dangerous than the Taliban ever was. The life of the Afghanis has become worse than ever, and countries like Australia aren't helping by having ruthless concentration camps for any non White/Christian refugees arriving at our shores. Countries like Britain aren't helping by supporting forged evidence, and America is definately not helping by defying the laws they are supposedly trying to protect, and by acting (basically) like children. The whole "Freedom Fries" thing was just ridiculous. The French have a right to have their views just as the US do, and the entire rivalry thing was incredible. Even now I have to hear jokes about "cowardly French" on a regular basis. It's every bit as racist as jokes about ethnic groups, jokes that would outrage people today.

If Bush takes that attitude to North Korea we have a real problem, possibly the Doomsday scenario that's been a cold reality ever since the first bomb hit Hiroshima. He's playing cowboy in the wild west, ready to mosey on down to North Korea and have a shootout with the bad sherriff - except that the bullets are nuclear warheads, the bystanders are entire races, and the desert is our only planet; our home; and the cradle of our civilisation - Earth.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The USA, as a country, has always been a bit paranoid. After September 11th its fears were confirmed and it is still reacting to that, attacking any country that could pose a threat.

On Korea, I've heard a theory as to why the Korean Nuclear Programme has started or is beginning to start up again. Apparantly the father of the present leader used fear of a Nuclear programme to get better trade negotiations with America.

Now the present leader appears to be doing the same thing but personally I think he has misjudged just how pissed off America is. I doubt there will be any trade negotiations and the whole thing could escalate at any time if Bush really does threaten to go to war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom