War Of Genesis

Best answers
I was doing some 'revision' today before my exam tomorrow and got sidetracked by Mystix who showed me some awesomely high quality pics which just got me started making this image, it just came together, no thought, no planning, just made.

So, here it is;

Credits to Mystix for showin me where to get the pics :p

Crits and Comments?

(I will not change anything as I am completely happy with it, I just want your opinion). I added pictures of space as it fascinates me and gives me the sense of infinity, eclipsing transience.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the font could have been better and the outline around the font is a really odd color choice considering it doesnt mesh well with the bg image. the character image almost looks like he was added with mspaint rather than photoshop. u could ditch that very pixelated outline around him. also i cant really say i like the orange border around the image itself. also there are some really harsh red parts of the bg that seem to be there for just out of blue and dont even blend in. also the wording about the war of genesis text is really hard to make out

Best answers
Damn, sorry you don't like it lol.

u could ditch that very pixelated outline around him.
I could yes, but when I added the stroke and saw the roughness about it, for some reason I liked the way it looked, normally I wouldn't but this time I decided to try going with it and added cut lines elsewhere in the image to match it.

also there are some really harsh red parts of the bg that seem to be there for just out of blue and dont even blend in
True, but I was looking at pictures of space (as I said earlier) and there are huge supernova's and galaxies that stick out like a sore thumb, giving the effect that space is random. That's why I left bits of the bg not matching.

Thanks for your constructive criticism though, you obviously have a specific taste, I like that :p

Best answers
i like it. except i would have used a different font and probably wouldnt have added the outline around the character. it looks really messy on the upper half of him. the outline looks preaty good around the bottom half of his coat though.

Best answers
looks good, all you really need to do is take the stroke off the guy. and try using a 1-2px stroke around the text. (diff color?) and maybe a new font? :p other than those little things the rest is good. i like the saiga hidden above wog3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom