Best answers
hey guys if any of u want a certain map ill make it i just started mapping and its mad easy. so give me some good ideas and ill make a really cool map

Best answers
Heres an idea 4 u

Make a map wher when u spawn in your start in a Hexgan room with doors all around u!!

Each door leads to a diffrent Arena Fire water earth etc....

Have like 6 doors and make one that leads to a room containing sensu beans!!

If mapings easy for u add in some cool brakable surfaces in the arenas

I really wan know if this is possible to?

Best answers
Whel i got an stupid idea :p Can u make an map u can fly from kami's look out too the hyperbolic time chamber?

Best answers
Ok ive got an idea, what about SonGokus Home. or Planet vegeta. What do you think??

Hasta la victoria siempre
OneOfTheBadGuys

Best answers
why not a map of the planet freeza

that should be fun

or maby just on earth with lots of rocks

or a big jungle were gohan traint for the first time

LOL:p

Best answers
i think so dmz remakes would be good like capsule or kame with hyperbolic chamber and untimate city and fake planet vegeta...but for originals i think you should make a dbz city one like the ones in the show we need another awesome city map and make sure it is huge with cars and of course breakable stuff...the water fall place where they foungt brolly for the second time i think it was move 9 or 10 or another one i forget...that place they fought in the the lost movie the plan to destroy all saiyans...i can't think of anymore just make a cool city map thats all i request

Best answers
Did u say "breakable stuff" ?????

Yhea that's a good one i like that one whit hole my heart:p ;)

Best answers
well remember the outer world tournament...(were goku fights pikkon) well i was wondering would u guys like that and ill make some breakable orbit rocks and stands. and maybe some other **** and also i need pics ofit cause i want to do it anywayz

Best answers
i was thinking that but 1 it's been done i have the map and it's on the site i work on and 2 if you want to by all means if you can make a really good one...

ps: like in the show cane you make the cieling reflect cause like in ape_foreshadow....but be sure to make it big cause thats how it is in the show but good luck

pss: its called the grand kai arena

Best answers
Make a tournament map I know there is lots but we need a really good one.. Best one so far is Mr. Satans :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
hey guys if any of u want a certain map ill make it i just started mapping and its mad easy. so give me some good ideas and ill make a really cool map
Heres a great idea...
esf_hyperdimension :p

Make the center of the map a desert... Then if someone gets
melee'd into the background they teleport to a beach area.
If they get knocked to the sky they end up... in the sky...
If you throw them in another direction from that of the desert.
Then they will be thrown into a small town/village :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom