"Wanted"

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Anyone who knows Lid or Wesley Gibson has already read it and has been anxiously awaiting it from day one. I'm actually more annoyed they didn't get eminem and halle berry to play Wes and Fox.

Also apparently they've gotten rid of the whole concept of superheroes and super villans for the movie, It's basically going to be replaced with assassins which doesn't sound as great. Hopefully they know what there doing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course they know what they're doing, Angelina Jolie is in it... o_o

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Angelina Jolie as Fox? Trust me, someone more along the lines of Halle Berry would be so much better.

I'm curious as to how they can ditch the super villain/hero concept in it. It's a pretty important thing to be cutting...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's what i was saying Deman they've just made them all assassins instead of just making Wes and his dad killers.

Like i said Fox was based on berry and Wes on eminim it would have been amazing if they could have gotten them to play their respective roles.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];884772 said:
Like i said Fox was based on berry and Wes on eminim it would have been amazing if they could have gotten them to play their respective roles.
Yeah. Even if they couldn't get her, why Angelina Jolie? She is way too voluptuous for such a role.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole curving bullet thing looks ***

Never seen what it's based on tho

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stylish. I'd say there's about a 50% chance this could completely suck.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw the trailer and i say it looks decent!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been eying this thing for awhile.

Over the top, stylish action? Count me in. Didn't know there was a book though, because this seems like something you have to SEE to get the full awesomeness of.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's based on a comic book, not an actual book.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's another word for comic book? Graphic novel. In other words, a book with pictures.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky said:
What's another word for comic book? Graphic novel. In other words, a book with pictures.
Well I assume that Chakra assumed it was just an ordinary novel, without the pictures given his statement on having to actually see the action.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
Well I assume that Chakra assumed it was just an ordinary novel, without the pictures given his statement on having to actually see the action.
Yeah you're right because I read someone said "book" so I assumed that they meant like a novel with just words.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky said:
That isn't true, actually.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have to agree with Deman Angelina Jolie seems to not fit this role the particular casting seems to favour fox over Wes and from what i've seen in the trailers she has a much larger role then just being his sidekick sorta deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom