"wanted features for esf after open beta final realease"

Best answers
"
1) the feature for autotargetting the closest enemy not only for beam targetting, but also for melee .

2) another feature u can add is by giving the cooldown for every energy attacks.(i.e)u should make the ki attacks not to be used after using it till the cooldown time is not
complete.

3) another interesting feature of parrying small ki attacks will be wonderful for this game.

4) maps are so small and u can combine all the maps so far realesed (or) u can create a big map which can satisfy everyone...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) No way. Autoaiming for meleeis a bad idea.

2.) Allso a no go. Cooldown times limit the freedom of the game.

3.) I dont even have a clue about what you said here

4.) Most of them are as big as half life allows them to be. You canbt ask for more than that.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kathiravan said:
3) another interesting feature of parrying small ki attacks will be wonderful for this game.
What would be the point of parrying energy attacks when you can just deflect them back at your opponent?

Best answers
"
1) the feature for autotargetting the closest enemy not only for beam targetting, but also for melee .

2) another feature u can add is by giving the cooldown for every energy attacks.(i.e)u should make the ki attacks not to be used after using it till the cooldown time is not
complete.

4) maps are so small and u can combine all the maps so far realesed (or) u can create a big map which can satisfy everyone...
1) Makes it waaaaayyy too easy, and near impossible to avoid for the ones that dislikes melee constantly = bad idea.

2) Wait for Dragonball online to arrive instead and play that ~ this is not an MMORPG, it is meant to be fast-paced, and not limiting =)

3) huuuuh?

4) Read 2) .. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom