Want to know how to add more people to your ESF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well i do too. I recently downloaded a model that i wanted to add in my ESF but not replace anyone. Now don't tell me this is not possible because i remember reading in a thread that it is possible and that you can access your guy through the console. So if anyone knows the thread or how to do it please help me out with a link or something.

Thanks

ZuL

Best answers
Make a new folder among "players" with the name of the model you want, then just type "model *modelname*" to use it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cannot add another character to the ESF character list.

But, you can replace or use other models for the same character. What Zul just pointed out is correct, but it will still be the same character and the same attacks and same statistics. You will only change the model that YOU see.

Best answers
Oh thanks, same moves aint all that bad. What about sprites? Once i change model do they change aswell or is there something i have to do?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want different attack sprites, you'd have to get those seperately and replace the default ones in your ESF Sprites folder. It works the same for sounds, as well.

Best answers
1. I created a new folder and everything and the model has the exact same name but i can't get it to work in the console.

EX: my folder is called gogeta the name of model is gogeta.mdl and i typed in the console model gogeta

So why doesn't it work?

2. is there some other way than replacing the sprites or sound. Like in a file by opening it with notepad and change or add some line some the ESf game recognizes the new model sprites and sound. Also i never use random so why can't i change that class to a model?

Best answers
just to say this, It is possible to add new characters, but It's a lot of work. But you'll have to know how to code it, and cause I wont hurt ESF at itself yet I dont tell you how to do it.

Bolteh2

B
yeah, just imagine if he ripped the code of evm to add chars, omg, how bad would that be, like ripping, that doesnt happen anymore these days

;/

Best answers
{Cx2}Orca said:
just to say this, It is possible to add new characters, but It's a lot of work. But you'll have to know how to code it, and cause I wont hurt ESF at itself yet I dont tell you how to do it.
LOL, well i am in the process of learning C and then c++ so i can't wait. By the way i love your TX picture.

Best answers
Thx cause it seems that your an friendly guy I give you an Tip, start your Programm by caputing the character menu, any further question ? pm or email me, if I get some time I'll tell you how to manage it, but it wont be easy.

Best answers
LOL!!!!!!!! i new that when i playd esf 1.0 man come on plz and i got 93 models sow anything els?

Bolteh2

B
have a nice warning for reviving 3 month old dead topics benamis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom