Want a steering wheel for the PC woooot!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OK I got some money and I really want a steering wheel for my PC to play games such as NFS most wanted. Now the thing is I want the wheel to be with pedals and gear so it will feel real, the problem is I looked over the internet and all I could find is gears that go backward and forward. I think there should be a something that resembles real gear (you know you use the sides, like a real manual gear car)

Here is an example of a real car manual gear: http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/toyotacorollagearstick.jpg

I have seen some arcades use gear sticks like in real cars but I couldn't find one on the PC and I hardly believe there is no such thing. Do someone of you maybe use or know some steering wheel like the one im talking about?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
omfg 300$ OMFG I DONT WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH IT GONNA COST IN ISRAEL

thanks anyhow

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Not that much xD

I can go with 100$

I saw the momo but it isn't in H formation which is the one I want. The normal ones who are just forward and backward just don't worth the money, ill use my old old wheel I guess.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try buying a 360 steering wheel. It should work on the PC. :|

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xbox 360 steering wheel. I myself have never heard of that before. I'm sure there are some of those out there. Search on google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom