Wanna see some online battles of Burst Limit?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, the new DBZ game doesn't look so good in my opinion. Free movement in the previous PS2 games I find much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, but oh well. The damn developers either deliberately, or unintentionally overlooked costume consistency, as many of the characters rarely change their outfits at appropriate times that correspond with the story / anime series. While many may not be bothered by this, there are plenty of super fans who were looking forward to Burst Limit's storymode, yet were disappointed by its fast-moving, quick-cutscene and battle-oriented stream, skipping plenty famous scenes fans would've loved to see.

We most likely won't even see any DLC, such as costumes, stages, etc, either. Instead, we'll again wait for the developers to milk the name some more, until they draw "Burst Limit II" in the dry sand with a stick.

At least this has online, for a change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, but oh well. The damn developers either deliberately, or unintentionally overlooked costume consistency, as many of the characters rarely change their outfits at appropriate times that correspond with the story / anime series. While many may not be bothered by this, there are plenty of super fans who were looking forward to Burst Limit's storymode, yet were disappointed by its fast-moving, quick-cutscene and battle-oriented stream, skipping plenty famous scenes fans would've loved to see.

We most likely won't even see any DLC, such as costumes, stages, etc, either. Instead, we'll again wait for the developers to milk the name some more, until they draw "Burst Limit II" in the dry sand with a stick.

At least this has online, for a change.
I'm right with you there my friend, I agree with every word.

Best answers
i played the demo and didnt feel much of a difference from the previous gen games, not really a next gen game for me tbh but atleast it feels more dbzish with the characters and play some how but allthough they could of made everything destructable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
denno what you got, ofcourse it doesnt look better and ofcourse some features are removed. They say its for the "bashing only" ingame later on they will add something again. y'all know about it.

But tbh, i luv it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom