Best answers
I made another wall paper, it's not great, I know, but here it is:

I'll take all criticism you want to give me, (I know I need it). If you like it, feel free to rip it and use it for whatever you want, but I doubt anyone likes it.

Best answers
I know its a Wallpaper i mean what the heck is it, were you just messing around and came up with this, or was there a point, i mean what is this thing..:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
om sorry but i dont c anything special in it :/

Best answers
there is nothing special..only some brushes and not more..kinda like blair witch

Best answers
I said it was only my second wall paper, and that I wanted some constructive criticism.. not flaming. I know it sucks, all it is is a few white lines, the smudge tool, and some textures and effects, nothing more. And no, it has absolutley no point either, I was just bored, and decided to see what I can do with photoshop, which isn't much.

Best answers
WHY CANT PPLZ REALIZE NOTHING GOOD WILL COME WITHOUT PUTTING SOME EFFORT INTO IT~!

Best answers
look, even after I post a second time asking for critisism, I'm flamed. GOD PEOPLE!! CAN'T U ****ING READ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
roshi, somtimes no matter how long you put time in it, it can turn out bad, personally i dont really like it, not enough going on, it seems like nothing more than a few brush strokes and green lines

Best answers
ya, that's all it really is, but I think it looks pretty good for just being 6 brush strokes, some smudging, and some effects. All I want to know is what I could add to it to make it better.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's interesting. I think at the very least it would be better without the background Noise filter, and those green lines should go. If you work with it, it could be better, but right now, my thumb is pointed down. :)

Best answers
Ok... get rid of the noise, and green lines. I didn't really expect anyone to like it, but It's my 2nd wallpaper, and the 1st time I've ever actually used any sort of effects or anything. Can anyone think of something to add to it?

Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
What
is
it
It looks like one of those things that they give to ppl that are white sheets of paper that have a black splats on them, and ask ppl who are mentally ill "What do you see" and they say something crazy like "Its a bunny" or it might be someone sees while on esctacy.

P.S. I think its good for someone who likes to look at things. ( i looked at it for about a good 3 minutes.

Best answers
As a test of what you can do I think it's fine. It's important to practice and try new things in all forms of art. If you look at it as a simple sketch to bolster your talent, then that's what it is. As a wallpaper it's rather bland. Don't take that to mean that you should stop, and don't think that people without perspective flaming you should be an indication to give up. Rather, keep it up. Find some basic tutorials on PS and study. Practice, get better, try more advanced things. Then, when you have a sharper understanding of how the program works, find something to say and put it in a wallpaper. This here is a beginning, and a beginning is something you can build on.

Best answers
Its weird but it looks like your using random filters. To use them and know what you are doing will make it turn out alot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom