Best answers
Hey Guys .. I was just wondering if i could have a little feed back on my wallpaper if it's anygood, thanks. I have made others .. a lot other but this i need CRITS!

Best answers
It is pretty plain and I see a mod is gonna move this to artwork with my psychic mind.

Best answers
Ehh what? who is adding wat to artwork .. ehh whast going on

Best answers
I think it would be better if you lose the two pics on each side or get better quality pics. And where that black is in the backround, it should be a different color. Over all, ok.

Best answers
Hmmm dont like it that much to plain and boring makes me wanna be sick o well nice try 6/10

Best answers
Well then . . . Makes you wanna be sick LOL Well I like honesty. *And people don't worry i won't freak if u say it sucks!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.........i dont like the gohan in the middle...and the ones on the sides are ok..
kinda empty though

Best answers
as a Wp i give it 1/10 cause i could make that in like 5-10 minutes top.

as a gfx i give it a 5/10.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you spent far too much time on the middle image, which in itself wouldn't look too good in a wallpaper. I think the focus needs to be on something else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the two pics on the side arnt very high quality, and the middle isnt to good. work on your skills a little. also that text is nasty.

Best answers
NEWER

Alright, I understand how that one wasn't great. But I made a new one, and this one I actually tried to do my best, the other one I made in like 2 minutes. This one I actually tried hard on but I want CRITS *Again*

Best answers
i LIKE this one a lot better...especially the lighting...and the pics blend in with all the other colors... NICE IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom