WallPaper Needed ?

Best answers
Hey......I tried making a DBZ Evolution Wall Paper, but i got kinda messed up, can anyone make it for me, If yes then can it be Like Fusion Gogeta And Vegetto, And Name Dragonball: Evolution somewhere at top or middle or anywhere ?

Thanks

Best answers
You should atleast provide some stock pictures, when you ask for something like wallpaper...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, not like that.

That's an incredibly crappy picture. It's low resolution and it has freaking TEXT in it.

What you need is a high quality image with characters in them that are easy to cut out of the picture.

People aren't going to make you a wallpaper if they have to work magic just to make crappy pictures look good.

Best answers
How to make it high resolution .... :-( I WANT A BETTER PICTURE ~!~!

Best answers
How to make it high resolution .... :-( I WANT A BETTER PICTURE ~!~!
You can't make it higher res.

You need a very good stock to begin with, I'm sure there are some out there.

Best answers
OK i need to know something, how do i take out some Writing from a picture without taking some of the picture off ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK i need to know something, how do i take out some Writing from a picture without taking some of the picture off ?
...You don't... If there's text on it, it's unusable. It's really that simple. Find another stock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky's right.

Look, what I told you is true, you need a high-res picture to start with, with no text covering the characters, otherwise it's just a pain in the *** to use it.

Just look on Google, there's a gazillion DBZ pictures on there. >_>

Best answers
Look here for some renders

You have to register to get some good resolution ones. What I recommend is registering, then downloading whichever you like and then REUPLOADING to any imagehosting site of your choice. Because I doubt anyone would want to register on some rendering site just to give you a wallpaper.

I'm busy, or I'd have tried it myself.
EDIT:
Here's the one you posted, but in a much better resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom