Wallpaper(more complicated)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it may be a bit busy for a wallpaper, but considering its all one color and a pretty dark type of wall i think it could be pulled off. i think im starting to get better with my placement and sense of design with these things. anyway comments and critz pls

Best answers
Nice work. I just don't like that brush that goes out from his hand to the top left. It shouldn't stop on the bg make it go of like the rest of them

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think your placement and sense of design was ALOT better last time...

constructive crits:
1.put anti-alaising on when using teh selection tools.. the sword looks horrible like that.

2.the effect on the eyes was a nice try, but failed miserably.. try simply putting a faded glow in there

3. do never break the holy NO SUNFLARES rule... ever!(exept in some very rare cases..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should have seen that lens flair before i messed with it. his sword is like that because in the game his sword does glow i can always clean uo the pixels later, it was a already cut out gif, and as for the eyes, meh i like the way it looks. as for that line i really couldnt tell if it went off the bg or not because i use a regular monitor and it doesnt get as bright as id like it to

Best answers
Personally...I like the color scheme, and I like the eyes...

but....you need to cut the sword out better...you need to change the brush comin outta his hand, and u need to change that font ;/ IMO you overuse it...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sword is obvious. I like the eyes myself... Text could be a little better. The brush for the hand I feel takes focus away from the picture. If the sword is supposed to glow then why not just put the effect on the sword since it seems like most of the focus pulls to the left side anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its awsome except you should get a better brush for the pixie dust stuff and the lines that are coming out of the hand

Best answers
I like it a lot, the only thing I don't like, is the blade. I don't know if it's because of the cutout of the picture, but it looks very jagged edged... instead of smooth.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix.. i already said that :)

but still i dont like it at all.. the previous standouts were better..

Retired
Best answers
I like it, personally I think the eyes are really cool. the sword has been mentioned here before. The blast coming from his hands is nice aswell, and personally I think the lensflare isnt out of place on this wallpaper. arent many things I dont like about it tbh. its a nice clean wallpaper.

btw, from what series is that guy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guilty gear, guilty gear X, and guilty gear xx the midnight carnival

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't really like any of the brushing.. maybe the eyes, but I really like the idea, needs some work though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom