Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh* Lets try this again, Seeing how some people I wont name names they know who they are said I rip, But yet I have sent my **** to Naz - Mega - OWA. So I shall like to speak to them very soon, Maybe within today and tommorrow.

Gen13 Wallpaper

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I saw the brushes you used to, very good brushes, so I appologize. But the bg... just isn't working for me, the lines across her "chest" are annoying, and the font is plain, and the pic is low quality.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol I put the scanlines there just to take up space, And I cant seem to install fonts so of course the font will be plain. :cry: But it was my first wallpaper, Ill hopefully make better ones as time progresses.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd actually...

Do you know where to put the fonts?

And try lowering the opacity on the scanlines.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, can you send me the brushes you where talking about? i would like to have them, :)
btw it looks good man, where did you found that pic? i would like to see more of that sort of pics to study, and learn to draw that kind of drawing style, thnx!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol Sorry Im not sending the brushes to anyone else, I have them sent to the people that actually matter. I wanted to send them to deverz but he doesnt have Photoshop. Hrmm. And he accused me of ripping and he doesnt even have Photoshop. Bleh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i tell you how to instal fonts.. wil u send me then??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*laughs* No, Ill install fonts maybe later. I have help on that little problem I have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not really going to comment because you insulted me for doing nothing wrong but I will say this:

If this thread turns into a flame fest or insult match, it will be shut. Just a lil warning.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GFK, Thanks for finding the site. Yes that is where I got the brushes, So clearly you can see it isnt a ripped bg. Thanks.

EDIT: My computer is more complex then yours so that isnt the way you install fonts on my computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... or you have dos, ^_^ or you have mac, or something else i never heard of

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm... How unless your running Linux, or on a Mac, font installation is the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm yeah it is.

All I do to install fonts is put them in windows / fonts and it works.

Depends on your os I guess.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Naw My dad did something to the computer that you have to do something else before you can install fonts.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have to unzip the file? :D

Best answers
Twisted: Unless you have linux(which I doubt you do, because photoshop gives much problems on linux i've heard...sometimes wont start), or you have mac, then thats how you install. Doesn't matter if he's(your dad) did something or not...

The correct way to install it actually is...

Take the .rar or .zip file, unzip it to C:Windows\Fonts\
Find the file, double-click it, windows will automatically install it. Or....if you unzip it to another folder, and double-click it, Windows reads the encryption and automatically unzips the file to the Windows\Fonts\ file..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom